Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The minute the screen loaded the phone rang, so I will call this post Phone.

Hi, I am back and I brought another thrilling post about my life. Wait, before I get into my stories, I want to say that Caitlin leads me at the polls, I accidentally voted for myself before I read not too, so she leads. Any who how is everyone doing. It is good to know everyone commented on my last post like I asked to, for my question about socks....well too late now. That makes me question if there really are readers at this blog, not just the writers. Well, I started golfing two days ago. Of course it was not real golf, virtual golf on the game Hot Shots Golf Fore. It is a real awesome game though and Buddy, I recomend you try it, it is a real good one. It is challenging but fun, and the mini golf is great as well. Also, about one week ago I finished reading To Kill a Mockingbird, so I started to read the narnia book about lions and witches. I really hate it and it bores me. I do not see why that book would be reccomended for freshman to read. Thank the foote that it is short with big letters and pictures. Yesterday was real weird. I have one dog named Cjoe (yes, Cjoe is not mispelled, it is pronounced Joe, it is like that so it can be a C name). She is 12 years old, and I had a weird dream about her. When I let her into the house, a twin of her followed. Now, my dream myself could not tell them apart, but it was like the real me was watching it and I could and was yelling "Hey, its the one on the left". The "twin" dog had these eeire pink lips and gums, cream yellow teeth, and had two hippo bottom jay teeth, two huge botton jaw canines, and a big snake tongue. Ironically I was waked by my dog's barking at 4 o' clock, so since I could not fall back to sleep, I spent the rest of the night watching some of that Japanese anime stuff. I find it real stupid, but it is funny to watch and think why to these people make this stuff.

The thought of the beggining of school has changed from a looming fear to something that is fast approaching,l Summer is just about over for me. I will be forced to go back to school, and act all nice and happy to everyone, and get all A's, and die a little more inside......That line turned out more creepy than I expected, awkward. Hmmm, what else have I been doing???? Well back to the world of video games I finally beat Sly 2. In this game you are thieves and an anti hero (which I guess means you do bad things to do heroic things, like steal). Great game, a must for anyone with a PS2. Also, I am becoming much closer to getting my Pokemon Crystal back. It was a great game and I just want it, but all in due time. It is 12:19 already, another day down the drain. Well I might as well try to get something out of it, also Caitlin, I expect some tent football today. Over and out....(HA, I know have my catchy ending line to posts too Buddy. I patent it and no one else can use it!!!!)

P.S. I want someone to teach me how to put videos and pictures in my posts, and I thought I might as well do a daily blog special although I have not in a while.

Daily Blog Special (Intresting Fact)- 1997 was 10 years ago. How is this an intresting fact. Most people in the writers peer group were much younger than, and the fact that it was 10 years ago seems surreal.

2 comments:

Buddy Foote said...

I'll teach you how to upload pictures if you're on Gtalk sometime. As for videos, there's a lil' thing on the blog that we shouldn't put videos we do not own. If it's your own video, then I'll feel free to show you. We need to make sure, upon uploading such media content, that it doesn't mess up the blog in any way. Be very careful and I'll teach you.

I think I have Pokemon Crystal somewhere. Interested?

Nice entry. =D

And I think I'm going to take down that poll and replace it without the multiple choice. It just seems weird that there was 96 votes. o.0
Thus the poll will go until August 10th.

Have a good one.

Chase said...

Thank you for that offer, and since I am almost always on g talk we shall converse on it. Intrested, you bet. I loved that game, my sis used to play silver and myself crystal. Also, will someone tell me about all the wierd changes at our school like the principal? Over and out.