Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Concert's Soon

Warped!I seem to be unaware of how fast the days go by, and I am losing track of remembering what day of the week it is, it being summer and all. :P Anyhow, Thursday is fast approaching and I am barely ready! For those in the dark, I am going to Warped Tour on Thursday!! My first concert, if it can be called one. ;] I keep getting a bunch of different views of what it will be like. I do know that it will be amazing. There will be a large selection of bands there. I'd give a number, but I don't want to be mistaken. [I'll count later.] Currently, I picture a mob of screaming rebellious punk rock teenagers and twenty-something drinkers with spikey hair flipping out over their favorite hardcore music band. xD Naturally, this doesn't seem like my "scene" and it isn't, really, but I am a huge fan of the music and a fan of my friends and am very excited to go because I know we'll have so much fun!! :D Haha, in fact, I have the kind of music featured at Warped Tour blasting off my computer now. I just had to turn it down though because I can't think while typing a blog entry at the same time. :P

Hardcore?I know Warped Tour is going to be packed, probably more packed than anything else I ever went to before. That only makes me more excited though, because for some reason, when I go places and it is filled with other people, I grow more excited by the sight of them all! x) It's an all day ordeal too. I have to wake up and be at my friend's house before 9am. There are all these rules of what I can and cannot take in with me to the pavillion, which worries me because we are still unsure and it would ruin my day to be in trouble. -_- Thursday is going to be warm and when your shoulder to shoulder with other sweaty people in some pit in front of a stage, well, I am expecting it to be many degrees warmer. ;P I decided on wearing this new black and white striped tank top and jean shorts, so I hope that works. =) Oh my gosh I am so excited, hehehe. :) It will definately be something to remember, and I will write a whole blog on it this upcoming weekend! =)

&this is how we put up a tent, son!Okay! On to another topic now. ^_~ I had a good weekend. The weather was comfortable, and perfectly breezy so I got to finally set up our camping tent in the yard. I want to have a few camp sleepovers with friends (and brotha!) before the summer's end. Since we haven't used the tent in a few years, I was hoping it would still be in good shape. Luckily, it was better than good, it was great! I washed it down too, and opened the windows so it's still up and airing out today.
Actually, all day yesterday it poured and the tent got rained on. It has a rain roof though, and I was pleased with there being only a few puddles inside which should easily dry. Tents are really fun to hang out in. I like to pretend it's my own little hut or something, haha.

HSM!Sunday night I made specific plans to catch a TV movie I always wanted to see, but kept missing it or didn't try hard enough, or I was simply busy elsewhere! o.o The Disney Channel hit-movie "High School Musical" is my hands down new favorite movie! It originally came out last year, and I'd hear people ranting and raving over it, but I never got to see it myself, and I always hoped I could soon. Well, I finally did see it and am absolutly in love with every part of it! Haha, it's really cute. =) I'm sure everyone else has already seen it, so I won't bother writing what it is about, but now Caitlin has seen it too! 8) I've been singing the songs from the movie all day yesterday and today as well because they are so catchy in everyway.

Cutest couple!;)It also took the two hours of that movie to make me realize how huge of a crush I have on the main actor, Zac Efron [who plays Troy]! xD What a CUTiE. ;) I also really like Vanessa Anne Hudgens, who played Gabriella in the movie. ^^ The sequel, "High School Musical 2" is coming out on August 17th, and I plan on watching it that very first night! I can't wait haha, I am a huge fan now. xD Shame I missed it so much the past year and never saw it earlier!

For my "Radically Random" I have gotten the names of all 57 bands posted to play at the Warped Tour I am going to!=) I will bold the names of the bands that I like and/or really want to see most. ;]

Radically Random...

A Static Lullaby, Alesana, All Time Low, Amber Pacific, Anberlin, Bad Religion,
Bayside, Big D and the Kids Table, Bleed The Dream, Bless The Fall, Boys Like
Girls
, Chiodos, Cinematic Sunrise, Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, Cute Is
What We Aim For, Escape The Fate
, Evaline, Family Force Five, Funeral for a
friend, Gallows, Haste The Day, Hawthorne Heights, IainTerry band, It Dies
Today, K-OS, Killswitch Engage, mayday parade, Meg and Dia, mustard plug,
My American Heart CA, New Found Glory, Paramore, Parkway Drive, Pepper,
POS, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Revolution Mother, scary kids scaring kids,
Straylight Run, Street Drum Corps, The Almost, The Dear And Departed, The
Fabulous Rudies, The Graduate, The Human Abstract, The Matches, The
Rocket Summer, the spill canvas, The Starting Line, The Toasters, The Unseen,
The Vincent Black Shadow, Throwdown, Tiger Army, Underoath, Valencia

Wish me luck guys, [hehe hope I don't get trampled!]
Adios.

1 comment:

Chase said...

Tents are cool, so are your brothers. Also Steve I think there should be co author of the month in case of a tie, not a new poll.
I wish I had a line like have a good one to put here :(.