Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Subject goes here

Hi everyone, it is myself, the one and only skunk at the blog. Skunk meaning my hair condition not a bad odor. I was sitting here and thought I could come by and drop a post. One thing I want to make clear in this post is that I want my banner thing changed...... And just to say what i have on my mind.

I have been playing RC Tycoon still, but since my sister cannot keep up she is holding me behind. My sister has a few friends that I feel are on the darker side of things, if you catch my drift. She thinks I am just jealous. To be honest I am not jealous, just expressing my opinion, which seems to be not allowed by my sister but I shall do it here. I have mixed feelings on the upcoming school year. I do not want it to come but when it does it may pose to be a challenge. I will deal with it then. Basically I have no life, but to people who do I would like to know what someones life consists of. Do you like go places, and hang out with people? Please comment an answer. By the way I would also like to know how to add pictures and the such to my posts. I notice my profile only has 54 views as of now, so I thought it was weird I had so much, but then I looked at Caitlin's and Buddy's. Funny episode of Family Guy on last night. Chris is in danger of being killed so the family goes into witness protection in the deep South. I got some laughs. I am just sitting here waasting away the only free time I will ever have, but who cares. At least I have more of a life than my sister, no offense. Well I have nothing else to say, so goodbye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only hang out with my friends in school. But after that, I spend most of my time at home with my family. That's because I spend most of my time in school. Haha. Other than that, I only go out with my friends once every two weeks. I love hanging out with my friends. But sometimes I love spending time by myself too. Just doing my own stuff. I hope your sister and you will be okay soon. I hate it when people think you're jealous, WHEN YOU'RE NOT. It's irritating.

Anonymous said...

aww don't say things like that. Of course you have a life. Everyone does. I barely do things but it doesn't matter. I could care less what everyone else does because I'm on my own path. That's the way you need to go about life. You need to just get on with what you do and do it well. Oh and don't feel so down about the upcoming school year. Mine is coming up next month and think about how I feel. I'll a senior in high school. A senior!! That's scary! Soon, I'll be off to college and won't have time to think about anyone else. Don't let your sister get to you. She's young and so are you. There will be many times you go through things like that with her. You just have to think past the things she says and develop your life. Believe it or not, around your age is when you truly develop yourself as a person. You have to become responsible for your life and the lives of your family and become more thoughtful toward the decisions you make. At first I cared about having a "life" and being in everything and doing wht everyone else was doing but then I thought about it and didn't care because (not trying to sound conceited or anything but..) my life is what mattered most. Not some stupid kid next door who went to Italy and Greece and Greenland 4 times a month. LOl. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I know I wrote a lot but I care about ya. Come to my website and tell me next time you post something that you feel need feedback on. I'm willing to comment about it. Chow!

Buddy Foote said...

As I have posted various times in the past, there is no "definition" on having a life. Your life is your life and nobody else can alter it unless they do some illegal action towards you. Like, for example, when lower leveled players on Runescape told the higher leveled players that they have no life, I used to throw tantrums and erupt with anger toward them. Who says that you don't have a life if you choose to play a game for ax extended period of time? Nobody, it's your life and you playing that game is just a small percentage of the experiences that you'll fulfill in your lifetime.

I also like to look at it from another standpoint. You're alive, so you have a life. If you were dead, you wouldn't have a life. So every single living and breathing organism on this planet has a life.

And as the great Foote says as he thought this up while taking a shower, "Those who seek attention live a lonely life." Just think about it -- If you had good friends and family, you wouldn't be seeking attention as you wouldn't be alone. People who want attention are lonely, and will stay lonely if they nag enough. I don't know why I added that, I had to type it up before I lost the thought.

As for my life: I balance myself pretty good. I spend half my time inside on the computer doing this or that, and I spend the other half with friends and/or family. I may go over Carol's house or Darrin may take me to a movie with a bunch of other friends. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm invited to a camp out on the 27th. And also, I get along with 3/4 of my class at school. I could go sit at the football player's table if I wanted to without being discriminated against. I may not hang with some after school (due to drugs) but I'm good friends with them.

And please stop with that banner. There were few hair choices and Caitlin picked the most reasonable one. Maybe that was your hair style a few months ago. Things change on people, but are written in stone elsewhere. It would take a lot of work to alter the banner, and it may even cause the beauty of it to decease dramatically. Please be happy with what you have. =)

Thank you. Have a good one.

Unknown said...

i love spending time by myself too :)

Anonymous said...

I thought To Kill A Mockingbird was a wonderful book. It was about racism and the meaning of life.