Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ask Zach

Today I feel like linking to a very, very good blog site where Zach, a fellow blogger, answers any and all questions you throw at him, similar to how I comment on keywords, but he goes to the extreme to answer some questions. I asked him this question (note the typo I made asking the question) and also this question in the past. Challening to see if he does in fact answer every question, I asked him plain and simple, "Who is Buddy Foote?" And to my surprise, his answer. Ask Zach is a very good site and I ask everybody to head on over there. And yes, I am unsure of myself, but my real name is not Buddy Foote. That was the trick question there.

Also since Zach told to Google me if anybody (if anybody at that) were interested in seeing my blog, many keywords I have been receiving lately are 'buddy foote'. And no, I really wasn't asking the question for attention, just to test Zach to see if he answered all questions like I previously said so. And he did mess up, saying that I'm 17 and spelt my hometown of Jermyn, PA wrong (I'm 15 but I'll be 16 on October 27th). But, that's okay. We're all human beings, and we all make mistakes. I just make more mistakes than other human beings, that's all.

Also I'm going to make a guess right now that's directed for Dante, my buddy from Runescape. "Do you Google 'buddy foote' to get to this blog? Because everytime you tell me on Runescape that you're going on the blog to read it, I always see that somebody from google.co.uk searched for 'buddy foote'. Is that you? This has been troubling me for some time now." That is all.

Picture of the Day



Have a good day.

No comments: