Saturday, September 16, 2006

No Title

Hi everyone! After a very sad Friday for more than one reason, I am feeling much better 'emotionally' today (: I have not written in quite a while though, sadly, and I apologize but most school nights are busy as it is so I don't have the time to write, but I will try when I can. Yesterday, as Steve already mentioned was sad simply because of hearing the upsetting news of how our vice-principal lost his young son. =( Other than that, my friends and I were simply having a sad day. In fact, when my friend and I were leaving biology last period we were talking about some of our pathetic problems and she said aloud "I think I need a guidance counselor!" and the teacher heard and took us seriously, patted her on the back and smiled as if to say "oh aww it will be okay" =P We laughed hysterically after, but still, things can be tough when you are us =/ I was losing hope that Friday would get any better, but thankfully it did. I went to my friend Heather's house right after school, and sometimes I think all I need is a really good time and talk with my best girl friend to cheer me up =) We went skateboarding in the parking lot near her house, and it was so much fun! At first Heather would just hold my hands and pull me, but y'know what I got the hang of it eventually and just need to do it some more to get more comfortable with such =D I thought it was a lot of fun though! ^^ We went for a walk up the road into this cemetary, which in the back had some very aged gravestones from the 1800's, it was interesting. Later we went up to the barn to feed the horses, Belle and Ginger, when we ran into Heather's young baby cousin Colby and she is so cute. I played peek-a-boo with her xD Once it got pretty dark we ran back up to Heather's room and listened to music. I was playing with Heather's guitar too! Actually it was her brother's guitar but he gave it to her before he moved out. I can't play guitar at all, but I tried. :P I was interested in it a lot because Steve had me listen a dozen times to him playing the beginning of the song "Seven Nation Army" by the White Stripes which he does really well, so I jumped at the oppoortunity to pluck strings on a guitar for myself. Actually, I kind of just felt "cool" holding it..but y'know it was mucho fun anyways singing along to songs with my best fwend =)

Today I didn't do much worth mentioning, except that I had a daytime encounter with a raccoon in my backyard. I was walking across my driveway when I paused because I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and a raccoon was coming down the tree next to the hammock not all that far from me. The raccoon stopped, and we had a mini-staring contest before he took off into the woods. It was very cute, but could have had rabies and who knows what else. :P I had never seen a live raccoon before, so it was neat.

Now I tend to save my last paragraph for Runescape. I am going to try playing every Saturday night for a bit since I rarely get a chance to any other night. I played last week, and have been refering to that specific playtime as a mini-adventure. ^_^ See, I was all by myself this night. I had not played in over a week or two and forgot most knowledge of my current surroundings. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I realized my skills in fishing and cooking were highest from fly fishing, so I figured I should try to get some of my other skills up to their numbers. I was in Edgeveille, and wanted to test myself to see if I could get myself back to the town where there were cows with a nearby bank. I headed first from Edgeville southwest to Falador but it seemed wrong because Falador has this gate type thing surrounding it, or so it seems, and that felt unfamiliar. I left and headed southeast and ended up in Lumbridge. I knew it was Lumbridge because I think I saw some sign or guard or something that said the name. I had no idea how I walked that far but I did. I went back to Edgeville though and pondered where this place could be at. I tried Varrock next although had a big feeling it really wasn't there. I was walking in circles in that town, and then this person started following me, or I'd like to claim that he was cornering me into 'bad' territory. He kept calling me a 'noob' and saying 'I own you' ..and I didn't reply but kept thinking to myself "okay thats nice buddy now why don'tcha just be on your way now eh?" and was laughing to myself because he was calling meh the noob? :P I had a higher combat level than he did so take that xP Pssshhh :P I ended up in I guess PKer territory (maybe why that person kept saying he could own me in there) because I saw a crowd pit of characters with skeletons above their head and then I got a warning so I turned around from there within a blink of an eye =P Anyways I left, and resorted to asking Steve for help of where those cows were and they were right south of Falador so I have found it now to train on cows, bury bones, cut trees, and make fires but I felt defeated that I could not find it myself. I tried hard though!! :P

Aren't Runescape tales wonderful? I really love sharing them, haha. That is all I have to say..except I do want to end this entry by mentioning a piece of advice that goes something along the lines of (I believe in this too) being patient in life can have great rewards later on. =)

No comments: