Thursday, September 21, 2006

Daily Blog Specials

I have been in hiding from this blog for a while now, but I'm finally back and blooming with a new radiant shine. It was mostly school keeping me back from posting, and then when I was free of school work, I wanted to get some Runescape playing time into my busy schedule. And now just for a quick Runescape update of my life: I did the Waterfall Quest to range fire giants in the dungeon because meleeing them in the Brimhaven Dungeon hurt too much. I did that for a slayer task. Then I completed a lesser demon slayer task and currently I have to slaughter 110 bloodvelds.

I'm now here to proclaim that a new daily blog special has joined the list with the other two that I already have, and that for everybody who likes web site interaction that you should like this, espically if you play Runescape. Using a crossword making program, EclipseCrossword, I'm able to easily create crosswords and have the program put them into an interactive Java html page. With this, you can actually enjoy yourself interacting with something that I offer on this blog rather than reading and looking at pretty pictures. I just whipped up a fifty word crossword relating to Runescape but anything Runescape that's free-to-play, meaning most of the basic material in the game but yet some tricky questions. Not all of the crosswords will be about Runescape, however, and may cover anything. For example, I might create a crossword that will ask questions about this very blog, causing you to have to journey around the site looking up the answers. Maybe I'll post a link to a certain site and have a crossword concerning the content on that site. It all depends on what mood I'm in, and hopefully you all will enjoy this new blog special.

~Crossword Puzzle of the Day~

Runescape F2P Crossword #1

Picture of the Day



Have a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hiya. i tried the crossword before! i could only fill in 15 answers. :P thats pretty bad i bet but it was fun anyways! i like your new 'of the day'

=]