Sunday, September 24, 2006

Daily Blog Special

Before dishing out my daily blog special (note the singular) that hasn't really been daily lately, I'm going to make a very brief announcement.

I have completed two quests during this weekend. These two quests were The Grand Tree and Monkey Madness. Finally I can finally wield a dragon scimmy, an inability that has been troubling me for some time now as I have come to realize that my dragon two hand is slow when it comes to training strength, but that's not saying I hate the lil' slugger (note that reference to one of my favorite Adult Swim anime shows from over the summer). So, I have purchased a dragon scimmy and I'm continuing to do slayer, as I'm only about 8k exp away from 54 slayer. After getting 55 slayer, I might try barrows using slayer dart -- might. And of course if you haven't realized by now, this small announcement is about Runescape.

I have been quite busy this weekend. Friday night I went to the high school football game [Lakeland vs. Lackawanna Trail, and we won 14-7] and only stayed until a part of the fourth quarter when Craig's mother took us home to his home where I stayed over for the night. Rumor has it and what also has been confirmed was that somebody had a gun at the game, and obsure rumor has it that it was fired but wasn't heard because it was a silencer. Then after staying over Craig's, doing The Grand Tree and starting Monkey Madness while he was doing the quests to do Swan Song and did the quest itself, I went to my nephew's fifth birthday party. Afterwards, my brother-in-law, my sister, and I went to see Jackass Number Two -- a fricking hilarious movie. Then I stayed at her house, finishing Monkey Madness this morning and writing half of my English essay, that I later finished around eight P.M. just a few hours ago. This essay is due for Friday, so don't ask why I completed it today in under five hours. Also Saturday night there were cop cars at uptown Jermyn along the Main Street that we saw, and from what we heard, some guy was loose in the woods near Jermyn with a loaded gun. Plus there was a drug bust at Jermyn a few days ago as they busted a few 14-16 year olds. Bad things are starting to happen close to home.

Now after these very long interuptions, I'll finally give you my single daily blog special, as the recent keywords lately were crap to me and I wasn't able to create another crossword. Actually I'm thinking of making that crossword special a weekly thing, as making a crossword a day for me would be impossible. Also when I create enough crosswords, I might make a seperate archieve page for them on Freewebs. My writing skills are horrible this late at night, so I'm just going to shut up and post a pretty picture.

Picture of the Day



Have a good one.

No comments: