Monday, October 02, 2006

Newest Member

Hello everyone, it's Jenifer and I am the newest member to Buddy Foote's Blog v.2 .... Since some of you that may read this blog on a daily basis don't know me allow me to introduce myself. As I said my name is Jenifer I am 25 years old and I am Buddy Foote's older sister. I have the most amazing husband that I have been married to for almost 2 years now. We live in a spacious apartment above a pizza shop and we have 2 kitties (Buster -4 & Cuddles-8 weeks). I have the best and most supportive family, husband and friends. I am currently a warehouse worker and I love it. I know it kind of sounds strange for a girl to love working in a warehouse, but I am not afraid to get dirty....haha.... This may not be the most exciting post in the world, but I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone......

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Take it easy and if it ain't easy , don't take it"

No comments: