Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hello Goodbye

Hello there =) I had a real nice day today, and since I am importing music onto iTunes (the bands HelloGoodbye and Plain White T's) I love writing blogs when I am listening to music. Plus when you import, webpages load much slower and it agitates me so opening a notepad to type is more relaxing. I stayed after school yesterday for drama with my friends Ashley and Abby to work on deciding what costumes need to be worn in the school play. I think we are kind of behind, therefore Abby and I went over Ashley's house Friday night to work more on this project. Abby and I were being ridiculously silly. I mean, when we walked on her bus we felt like we were 'being kidnapped' and her bus was awesome. I wish mine was that cool. They play good music, it's covered with magnets, has paper towels, and a real sweet bus driver. Haha. Then it just got better from there. Abby and I couldn't get over Ashley's nice house, and we just kept pointing out all the little things we loved about it =P Yeah, pretty weird us girls, but it was fun. We had to babysit a couple youngins' at first, then worked on drama, ate a long time, ate some more for a long time, painted our nails, then went home. We kind of gave up the drama work which I knew would happen. xD ..but what can you do, y'know?

As Steve mentioned, he is sick and I was asked to get his missed work together Friday, which I had no problem doing so Steve you are very welcome, and I know I say this a lot but I still hope you'll get well soon! =) -nods-


Today I went out all day, and that felt good because my house can be freezing cold and I wanted fresh air =P I went for a long, brisk walk at a park, went to the library, out to eat, then shopping with my mother. I checked out two books I saw/heard are pretty good, and were popular sellers I wanted to check out. I think one is called "The Clique" and it's the first in a series I may read, and the other has a funny title called "The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big, Round Things" =P I'll let you know what I think about them [; I also looked into finding information on volunteering at the library! I was pleased to learn they do take volunteers, because I was informed I need to do 20 or 25 hours of volunteering to join my school's National Honor Society sometime in May. They gave me a paper and told me some things, and I said I'll get back to them if I am interested. I want to find something I can do like every Saturday for so many hours, rather than after school. I may check out another library to see what they offer me (all the libraries are different depending on what they need) so we'll see what happens.

I am going to try to write another blog or two this weekend, depending on how things go, haha. I have a lot I need to get done...I think xP Maybe tomorrow I can write about Runescape because I hope to play some tonight. =) After or before I watch the season premiere of "Little People, Big World" which if you watched last year would agree it's a cute show (: Oh! If anyone has any really good halloween costume ideas, let me know. I need a new idea for what I should dress up as..hmMm =P Well, Goodbye * ; )

No comments: