Saturday, October 07, 2006

Zezima Hunted

It has been a fact for the longest of time that the majority of the Runescape population is obsessed with Zezima, whether it be because he's number one in the game, they worship him because of his levels and supposed wealth, or they like to ruin his day, harassing him, calling him names, and trying to show him the negative side of Runescape, that Zezima probably knows all too well. Zezima is the only person in Runescape outside of my friends that I'll ever feel bad for (and of course the passing away of The Old Nite) as he can't even enjoy and play the game that he has mastered because once somebody finds him, the cat is let out of the bad. This means that word spreads fast, and within minutes people will be flocking around Runescape and Spam Fest '06 will begin. And that is what happened to me today.

Today, in Runescape, was like any other ordinary day. Log in and resume leveling up the skill I was currently working on is my regular routine, and I normally hate to break it. In the past I broke it by going on trips to f2p, but I have greatly cut down on the trips there because I want to see my goals getting acheived faster. My next planned trip to f2p is whenever I hit 100 combat and purchase dragon legs. Anyway, I went off-track a bit. Currently I am training one of my favorite skills, farming. Today I was showing Dante how to farm in a more effective way, as he obtained 25 farming just by planting potatoes, which I can tell would be very long and tedious. After showing him my tips and tricks, we parted afterwards and later on he was cutting magic trees again and I resumed farming. I was picking my irit herbs when I just walked past the guards at the south enterance to Falador heading toward the full farm just to the east when I noticed that Zezima had his private chat on as he showed up on my friends list. I thought that Zezima might've been throwing another house party being that his private was on, so I told Dante to go to the world he was on, Worlf 48, and to join me at the house portal at Rimmington. I wouldn't have bothered to go, however, if I wasn't nearby. So I switched worlds, which took a while because World 48 was full, and heading toward the Rimmington portal.

To my surprise, Zezima wasn't holding a party. I got to the portal and entered Zezima's name but the message box stated that the owner was not home. I then just stood reading what everybody was typing about Zezima when Dante, who finally got onto World 48 with me, private messenged me saying that he saw Zezima near the bank in western Falador. I ran up to the bank, using the under-the-wall agility shortcut, and looked around. I didn't see Zezima anywhere. Then I noticed a green dot outside of the bank on the right of it. Thinking it was Dante, I ran out to meet him. To my surprise though, that green dot was none other than Zezima. I just stood there next to Zezima as everybody crowded around and started to spam the screen. Zezima then walked into the bank to the bank teller, and shortly after disapeared, teleporting somewhere. I then went back to picking my irits when Dante said this huge line, of about 200+ people, were marching around looking for Zezima. Too bad I was in the Canfsis area at the time at that full farm, as when I teled to Falador the huge line was gone. I then went to Pest Control, Edgeville, and East Ardounge to look around, but Zezima wasn't anywhere, and then he started to fool with us switching worlds. Everybody in the world was hunting Zezima, a whole 2,000 people wanting to see the number one player. Poor Zezima, I honestly feel bad for him.

At least I got 45 farming so far -- only five more levels to my goal.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of this event I was stuck up in today:

Pictures of Zezima:



Other Pictures:






And I shall now end this entry with the daily blog specials. But before that: if you're interested, check out this video of Zezima's wedding to his real life lover Eli. A Runescape wedding that was as formal as it gets in this game.

"Comment That Keyword!"

"i can't play runescape at school because of runescape"

Y'know, I sometimes have the same problem as this keyworder. Somedays I wake up in the morning and I just can't play Runescape because of Runescape. I can play Runescape with a headache, with no power, outside, and while hunting but I just can't play Runescape because of Runescape. Like, Runescape is the only problem I'll ever have in Runescape. Runescape just sucks when I want to play Runescape, because Runescape gets in the way. I hate having a Runescape, I hate being at Runescape, and I hate Runescaping with a gun. My school has a Runescape too where I can't play Runescape, and it Runescaping stinks. Like geez, I'll just never play Runescape again if Runescape doesn't go away first, but I love Runescape, even though Runescape gets in the way of Runescape. And sometimes Runescape blocks Runescape with a Runescape firewall. Man, I give up.

Note: This keyword was probably cut off, as long keywords in my blog stats only show the first half of the keyword, so there was probably more logical stuff to this keyword, but y' know, I had to poke fun at the half that was showing.

Picture of the Day



Have a Runescaping day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey affie, cool blog! will you add me on your buddy list on runescape? I'm Lorelei8644

Anonymous said...

ha ha That day was so awesome lol you can see me on the private chat (dante11356) LOL yeh he was runnin around while everyone was like "zomg i killed zezima !!!111one" lol yeh, i got to 25 farming on potatoes alone, but, potatoes are the way to go, one day you will see when potatoes rule the world...^_^ anyway nice blog keep it up oh ps. anyone feel free to add me im always up for a chat