Sunday, October 08, 2006

I don't wanna grow up......

Hello :-) it's Jenifer and I find myself very bored again and I think that I really need to find myself an adult extracurricular activity (whatever that is). I have been doing alot of thinking the past few days about growing up and entering the "real" world (which actually I have been in for the past 6 years). Everyone thinks that it's so easy being on your own and paying your own bills, they think that it's a big party and that you won't have to listen to your parent's rules anymore and all that. I am just going to give you all some advice, it's not a party (at all). Living on your own does have it's up and downs and I think that it has more down's then up's. I mean sure you don't have to be told what time to go to bed, what time to come home, or in general what you can and can't do. What happenes though when you have 5 bills or more in one month and not enough money to pay for them??? Who do you call then??? I have been living on my own (well with my husband) and sometimes times do get tough, but we always manage to get through. As the Beatles say.... Money can't buy love, but I honestly feel that love can buy things..... if that makes any sense, I think that love gets you through alot in life. I am 25 years old now and to be honest I don't think that I am really ever going to grow up. In some senses yes, but I will always be a kid at heart. Just thought that I would post another quick blog, so nowI will leave you with the quote of the day..... "Friends are the siblings that god forgot to give us".....

No comments: