Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ain't Love Grand???

Being in love is the best feeling in the world and I am so glad that I finally found the one that I fell in love with. Some people go through life and they may love someone, but not be "IN LOVE". My husband & I are soulmates and the loves of each other's lives. When my husband & I started dating people doubted us and said that we would never make it and never become husband & wife. I am proud that we showed them and proved them all wrong. My husband & I have been together for almost 4 years and as time goes by our love continues to grow stronger and stronger. It's so amazing when you have such a strong bond and connection with someone. It's almost unbelieveable that two people of the opposite sex can be so much alike and have so much in common. When (and if) you find that special someone and fall "IN LOVE", hold onto it , because chances are it's once in a lifetime.

"QUOTE OF THE DAY"
"Love is not about finding the one you can live with, it's about finding the one you can't live without"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad everythings worked out you sound very happy'

Unknown said...

awww ;D

that's so sweeet =) i am so happy that you were so lucky to find someone so special Jenifer! =)