Saturday, October 14, 2006

Be Weird!

Heyy. Guess what I'm doing? Importing songs onto iTunes, which I mentioned makes my webpages load slow and therefore inspires me to type a blog up. =) I have three CDs to add, The Pussycat Dolls, Kelly Clarkson, and an old Good Charlotte CD. I am also sitting here waiting for some pizza to come along for dinner =P I find it hard to start this entry..uHhh..I can't really remember if I mentioned this or that last time and if pages were to load I'd check the blog to see what I wrote last time, lawlz. Okay I will just start anywhere then. Hmm..school..was fine this week. Did anything worth noting happen? Not that I recall.. :P Ew this is sounding so boring. Um. Moving on!

Last night it was pretty chilly, and I neglected to go to the home football game. I think I am finished with going to the games for this season though unless I end up going to the game this upcoming Friday which is unpredictable. ;-) Plus, it being cold out made it seem less appealing to stand out there for a few hours, aNd my friend Heather didn't want to go. I ended up spending the night at her house instead, which was a lot of fun ;D We didn't even go outside to the barn yesterday, we stayed inside the whole time. She got out blankets so we bundled up, and we sat on the living room carpet to draw, color, watch TV, and listen to music. It was great =P Then we turned on these fancy lights in Heather's room, and made a runway type thing lined with purple lights to walk through them. It was fun, and we tried to teach each other how to walk like models do, y'know on a runway, from what we've seen on television while playing older songs from bands such as N'Sync, the Backstreet Boys, and Britney Spears 'cause y'know what we decided that we don't care what other people think, and that if we want to listen to music that isn't considered "cool" anymore then we are going to do just that! =) Haha and so it was fun to act weird. I think everyone should show their weird-o side more than once a week xD It feels good!


I got to play Runescape one school night this week! Ya like no wai !! =) It was fun because how often do I get a school night where I not only finished my homework, and had no studying, but got to play about an hour of Runescape because I really had the time too!? Not often, let me tell you that :P Stephen made me sort of a Runescape to-do list. I really like it because now that I have set goals to try to accomplish, rather than aimless wandering which makes me quite bored, I am having a lot of fun playing it again (: See, before a few times I didn't know what I should do in that game, and just standing there thinking isn't having fun playing any game now is it? So thanks Steve, I plan on playing Runescape tonight too :] I am working on finishing the Goblin quest, and I am almost done with it. During this quest, I experienced a first. I had never attacked anything that was higher than Level 2, so these goblins being level 5 broke that which was fine because I mean I think I am more than strong enough to handle those, but still it was a first I thought I'd mention :P I noticed this week that I look forward to Saturday nights because it just ends up that Saturday nights are the nights I get to play Runescape =) Hmm y'know what? I haven't been on my previous favorite site, Neopets, in more than a month. I guess I really lost interest in that site, which 3 or 4 years ago I never would have dreamed was possible :P I don't know why I bothered to mention this, but I did.

I won't drag this entry on any longer because my importing songs has completed and this Good Charlotte CD is amazing!! =)
TTFN ;) *

No comments: