Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bored......Just Bored

Well as my lovely younger brother informed everyone, I often find myself bored , with nothing to do or nowhere to go, so it brings me to this..... TIME to post a blog. As I already said I am honored to be the newest member of this blog and I would just like to say thank you again for having me. As far as my life has been going, it's actually been kind of BORING..... I have been working so much (to much) that all I want to do when I get home is sleep. My husband & I do things on the weekend sometimes, but as I he is always tired as well. We both work @ the same place, so spending time together during the week is usually at work. This past weekend we were at a friends house from about 8 p.m. on Friday night until 11:30 a.m. on Saturday morning, all that I could say it what a night..... it was a fun time though and it was a chance to get together with some old friends that we haven't seen in what seems like forever. It's always fun to sit and reminise with old friends. Other than that my husband had to work yesterday @ the Flea Market in the old Sugerman's building and when he got home (at 4p.m.) we both went to sleep and slept til 8 a.m. this morning. We really needed to catch up on the sleep that we missed being out so late (early) ...whatever. Just thought that I would put a quick post up , as we are leaving our freezing cold apartment now to go for breakfast, so I will put another post up later with the "Quote of the day in there"

til next time.....

No comments: