Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's NOT what you know, it's WHO you know....

Hiya....it's Jenifer... Today I came to the conclusion today that in life it's not what you know, but whom..... I knew this for some time now, but I didn't really realize it until I started working at my new job several months ago. I am currently employed @ a warehouse (as I stated in my previous post) and our bosses mother, boyfriend and daughter are all employees there. Her mother thinks that she's a boss and could tell people what to do, same with her boyfriend and her daughter does computer work. I have been trying to get an office job for some time now ( and I am actually learning how to do things on the computer there now), but the point is that there is so much favortism in that place that it makes me sick. I could type approximatley 200 wpm , as her daughter has to sit there and look @ the keys while she types, it really annoys me. She only has that job (easy) because like I said her mother is the boss. Everyday I am forced to bite my tongue if one of them tell me to do something (even though I technically don't have to listen to them), but I do because I don't want to (and can't afford to) lose my job. In ending I would just like to say that life is so unfair sometimes, but most of the time you just have to grin and ignore it and go on like normal. So in ending I would just like to say to everyone that you should get your education while you can, study hard and go to college. Even though I do have skills that I could (and want to use) I am still forced to be just an average everyday, 40 hour a week worker....

"QUOTE" Of The Day....
"When the world gets dark, friends are the batteries in your flashlight"

No comments: