Friday, October 06, 2006

Stuck Home Sick

The time now: 9:34 A.M. Where am I on this Friday morning, a school day: at home. And no, I am not skipping school or anything of that sort. I actually hate missing school as it's very tedious to catch up the next day you go back as new notes were given, a project assigned, etc. Thankfully Caitlin, who is in every single class that I have this year, is getting the missed assignments from today and shipping them to my house using Craig. Thanks to both of them. Yes, right now Caitlin is sitting in Spanish with Doud, Chase is in his class, and Jenifer, the newest and last member to the blog, is doing whatever she does at 9:30 in the morning, such as either sleeping or working, and I'm sitting here writing a blog entry in WordPad because some guys are downstairs installing Adam's Cable Internet, which runs up to 5 MB a second. Oh yes, I forgot to mention why I'm not in school right now showing Doud my Spanish menu rough draft that I didn't do because I am sick. I have strip throat, and it highly sucks because for one I have a hard time swallowing; for two I have some post nasal drip going on and an ear ache; for three I have a tiny toothache; and for four, I'm starving right now and I cannot eat just anything as I have difficulty swallowing -- even a cold glass of water hurts to swallow. It honestly feels like there's razor blades and a big lump in my throat.

I had this actually for the last two days -- days that I went to school. Yesterday after coming home, I had difficulty swallowing some grape juice that my mother handed to me, so my father took me to my doctor in Carbondale. At the doctor's, my doctor had a medical student there with her (she always seems to have a different student almost everytime I go there) that was freaking excited because I had strip throat. The doctor, just my looking in the back of my throat, confirmed by the strawberry-redness in my throat that it was strip, but the damn medical student wanted to give me a throat culture outside of the hospital anyway for practice. There was no frecking reason to get a culture if the doctor confirmed that I had strip, but she said that I had good medical insurance so if anything happened, it wouldn't matter. Well f*** her! The student gave me the culture, causing my throat to hurt 2x more, and we had to go to the hospital in Carbondale still to give the culture to the lab there -- even though the doctor knew as a downright fact that I had strip. That doctor is a quack, and I refuse to go to her anymore. My father is thinking of changing my doctor to the doctor who he just built the office for behind Pine Line on the Scranton-Carbondale Highway, Route 6. Any doctor would be better than the f-ed up doctor I go to. And she'd just corrupting every medical student who goes to her.

I haven't posted an entry since about September 24th as I have been, formerly, on an unannounced hitaus from the blog, even though I was always thinking about the blog. To cure the inactivity on the blog that I was causing, I knew that I needed yet another member to BFBv.2 to help keep the number of posts go up. Caitlin and I were both tied up in the massive amount of school work getting thrown at us, and Chase was too, according to Caitlin, on a small hitaus, which is perfectly fine with me. The thought of my sister, Jenifer, to join the blog popped into my head off the bat, because by having Jenifer join, the blog would be updated more often having four members than three who were always busy in the real world (and -cough- Runescape). I knew Jenifer would be perfect as she loves to write and always seems to be bored, so I thought that by having her join, she can enjoy herself by writing on this blog having others on it too, and would solve her boredom problem. By having Jen join, it makes the blog unique in a way. How? This blog sort of turns into a brother-sister blog. Chase-Caitlin are brother and sister, and Jenifer and I are brother and sister. This adds a new dimension on the blog and maybe even the blogging community, and I hope that the four of us will always blog until we're old and Windows 2070 comes out. Thank you very much for joining the BFBv.2 family Jen.

As for the 'daily blog special' contest that has been announced on this blog, it has been pushed back twenty days from its old seadline of October 7th to my birthday, October 27th. I did this for Jen's convience, but if you can't already tell, she did her first blog special from Day One, with her "Quote of the Day". Therefore, Jen's already set for the deadline, but I'm very curious to see what Caitlin and Chase might pull off. Good luck guys.

And like almost every blog entry I put onto the grocery shelf, I need to have an update of my Runescape life on here. I really don't have anything worth mentioning besides that I mined 5.2k pure essence and now I have begun runecrafting those into nature runes. My goal currently is to get 54 runecrafting for the option of crafting laws, and right now I'm only about 6k exp away from 53 runecrafting. Right now I have 4k+ natures in my bank, and still a little over 2k essence left. When I'm all done, I'll have 6.2k nature runes, and if I made 6.2k yew longs, I'd make about 4.7 million gp on top of the 900k I have in my bank now. With that much money, I'd probably buy dragon legs and a dragon woodcutting axe. And een with those bought, I'd still have a little over a million gp. I have actually wrote up a master Runescape plan for myself that will keep me busy. The plan has three different steps, but right off the bat I can only remember the first two. I don't have to complete the steps in any particular order with the goals I have set within the steps though. I'll just quickly share this plan with you.

Current goal: 54 rcing.

1st Step)
-50 farming
-50 herblore

2nd Step)
-65+ slayer
-100 combat
-80 cooking
-76 fishing

And in Runescape news, N0valyfe is quitting Runescape. For more information, check out the events board on Runescape Comunity.

And that is all I have for you today. Have yourself a good one, and don't get strip throat -- it's horrible.

Picture of the Day


1 comment:

Jenifer said...

your welcome for joining the blog :) it's a pleasure to post on here, and f.y.i. @ 9:30 a.m. I was @ work :)