Monday, October 23, 2006

Daily Blog Special

In my previous entry I have stated a large number of homework and tests that I would probably be having this week, creating another stressful week -- the second in a row of them. Was I correct? Yes, and plus out of nowhere we have a biology test Thursday. Thankfully I have completed my English essay today, and I might even share it on here later on during the week after all essays are handed in and over with. I thought I did a good job on it and was actually pleased with it. That's a rare feeling that I have with my literary work. Mostly I look down upon my work, and in the end get great grades on them. Last year only did I begin apprechating the writing that I was doing. For an orginal lyric poem that I actually submitted on here called "A Weekend Home", I felt proud that I came up with, according to me, a grand piece of poetry. I handed the work in and discovered that I got an A- because it was overdone. I'm sorry if you don't like the steak cooked that way, but I do (actually I hate steak, but it's just a metaphor). Anyway, I have to thank Drake who read my essay and fixed some errors I had. So, thank you.

And now for your daily blog special:

Pictures of the Day



Have a good one.

No comments: