Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Do I Need a Title?

Hey Howdy Hey. (: It's Caitlin. Umhmyah. I'm listening to a weird song,
actually it's really good :P It's called "Lying is the most fun a girl can
have without taking her clothes off" by Panic! At The Disco. I like this
band, they rock. I never liked that song though..until two weekends ago
when I gave it one more chance to be added to my playlist. Okie Dokie!
Enough about that. I just like to start entries off really strange, in hopes
of it grabbing people's attention. ^_^

I went to the football game last Friday night! Yay, it was so much fun. =)
I found a duck beak on the ground, burnt my tongue, did ballet in front of
the scoreboard, showed off my shoes, and yelled 'Lakeland's better!' over
on the opposing school's bleacher side while they all gave the meanest
looks at my friends and I all the while yelling much worse statements
back. Pretty fun ^^ Oh and my school won too! =D I'm real happy I got to
go.

On Saturday, I didn't do anything interesting. I worked on my English
homework a lot, and then got barely an hour of Runescape time in. I
wanted to play Runescape longer, but I was so tired. I really am hoping
to have a free night or so after school this week so I can log in and play! I
am using my free time tonight to write a blog rather than play Runescape
though, since I half started this entry a few days ago and wanted to
finish it :P

It's so nice having a moment to breathe on a school night! Sometimes I
just feel so busy with homework, studying, and other stuff on top of that
it makes me stressed and I go nuts but now I can just relax and wow it
feels good, haha. I am staying after school tomorrow for Drama again. I
am on the costume comittee and the stage crew. I need to meet
tomorrow with the costumes group. That should be fun! As the end of
October comes around, I am going to be going to drama a whole lot. The
play, Flowers for Algernon, is being performed the 26th, 28th and 29th
and I need to be there for all those play times backstage. Plus the entire
week of days before that is called 'tech week' which is where I need to
stay after school everyday for a long time, plus the previous Saturday
and Sunday afternoons. I am looking forward to it though, I mean it is
something to do right? (:

Other than that, we had a short assembly this week concerning taking
the PSAT (practice SAT type-of-test). It is encouraged we take it, so I
paid my 15 dollars for that because I believe it would be something real
beneficial for me to look into. I have to be at the school 7:45 on a
Saturday morning in 2 weeks though to take it. xD

I feel like I have a whole lot going on right now this month. It's weird, but
good I guess =P This upcoming 3-day weekend is going to be nice to
have. Wow this entry is getting really boring now. Much like the songs
playing on my computer now. I popped in the CD of this band "Better
Than Ezra" and it is all plain, relaxing, soft songs. I mean a violin is
heard now! Haha, I guess I am in the mood for something more upbeat
and rocky. I don't like this band very much, eh, I don't know why -shrugs-
o.o -puts on that panic at the disco song again-

Nobody is online to chat with either. Haha I am getting bored. I think I'll
go read this book called "Dreamland" that I started but didn't get that far
in yet. One more thing -- welcome to this ggrreeaatt blog Jenifer ;D

No comments: