Friday, October 27, 2006

PlayTime with a Daily Blog Special

Hey fella's :) What a busyyy weeek! I am so happy to be relaxing right now, and typing up a blog. I was drifting off (almost into sleep :P) on the bus ride home this afternoon, as I was thinking about what I'd write about in the blog tonight. I like having a place to store my general thoughts, since hand writing them never lasted for me. Anyways, I have been spending the majority of my time living at school, haha. Last weekend I had to wake up early to take the PSATs (practice SAT test) at the high school and they went rather well for me. I left a number blank though, which is alright, plus it doesn't count for anything quite yet. I am curious to get them back sometime in December though. Then I stayed put at the school all day Saturday until 6PM for Drama. I am on Stage Crew and Costumes in helping with the fall production of "Flowers for Algernon". Saturday was the most fun I had at drama. My friend's mom brought up a tray of pizza, and my friends and I sat around in the Commons and ate, played soccer with a ball made from toilet paper and duct tape, and then did gymnastics xD I think it was really neat to hang out in the school after hours. Abby and I took a few walks(and runs) throughout the dark hall to speak privately. I always wanted to get a chance to skip, jump, and run full speed through those school hallways, and I got my wish :P Hehe.

Now for the drama part, once we got there we couldn't leave. The drama director woman really needs everyone's help, and so many people were way serious. The play was rehearsed every night I was there (I had to be there Sunday 12-6 again, then everyday after school until 8PM). Yes, dinner was even served to us at the school..haha it was weird but lots o' fun. Let's see..there was hot dogs Monday, Pizza Hut Tuesday, and McDonalds on Wednesday :P Anyways I was shocked at how seriously people acted. I mean, Sunday they split everyone up onto their designated sides&duties. Sadly, I got cut from Abby, and during the rehearsal people would yell at others to be quiet, and not open doors with lights on, etc etc and it wasn't even the real thing...I mean I know people wouldn't be like that during the real show lol but I was scared and simply made sure I did what I had too, haha -meep-. For stage crew, I am on the left side. There are certain flats that need to be moved on and off inbetween specific scenes that I am in charge of. It's not that bad. I don't do too much because I am on the stage crew side with two older boys who kind of take lead and do most of the stuff, lol. I can also be considered an extra in the play. We have costumes to wear that consist of being in black pants, black shoes, white top, and then a lab coat over it. That way when we have to go on stage, we will blend in and look like doctors which is a section of the play. Last night was the first play performance (the other two are Saturday night and Sunday afternoon). It went really nice last night. I was there until 10:30pm though. It was so exciting =) My friend's mother even had bought flower bouquets for her and I after the show, hehe so that was such a sweet surprise. (: I think being in Drama is really fun, and if it's just one week to spend so many hours at school, I can handle it. I needed to look into something, anythinggg :P I may look into the spring musical this year, too. =) I think I will miss Drama once it ends Sunday since I was getting so used to spending so much time at school, it feels weird coming home. I missed the computer &stuff ;P Plus I can study and do homework easier. It was difficult studying for big bio and spanish tests with a flashlight backstage. Thankfully, I got VERY lucky and both those tests were cancelled due to a teacher being absent and an assembly. =) I made some new friends being in Drama already too. Haha there is this one cool guy who is hilarious and Abby and I just love watching him be so great. Him and this one other person were being really funny one day..they were dancing like cheerleaders and acting up and saying some pretty funny lines that at the time were so funnyy! "Shriek it upPpPP!" and "Let's give everyone concussions, okay? okay!!" to name Abby and I's favorites (: Plus, I am socializing with many of my classmates I never even spoke with before during school, so it is nice to get to know some other people :P To sum this up, let's just say the drama club is very accepting xD

I think that is more than enough about my drama week for now. I am in such a blog mood right now. It feels so good to type! :P I have been away from my dino compy for too many days -hugglez it- xD okay..not really..but yah, hehe :P

Halloween is coming up, and so far the weather may improve for it which makes me happy as I'd really like to go (as a cowgirl!). My friends and I were invited to go with some others as Pirates, and part of me really wants to, but I can't since it is like tradition to go with my best friend Heather and brother Chase. They were invited too, but as I see it, they would rather it just be the three of us. :P Who knows though. -sighs- I have been feeling so down at times recently, for example, today I was this close to starting to cry at school. I can barely explain even why, I am happy&fine now but I was thinking to myself while reading more of this novel series I started called "The Clique" (pretty much about high school) that at times I am not sure I like high school so much. It's hard to explain to be honest with you..but I guess it can be difficult on a social level which is something I try SO hard not to care about but sheesh it changes people :P

This was such a week, I feel like there is so much more I could type for hours and hours :P I won't bore you though, don't worry. I will try ending now with my fresh and first Daily Blog Special debut! I knew about this for such a while, and am disappointed that I couldn't come up with anything more creative. I probably tried to think too hard and my brain died out. :P Anyways, I have decided to do something I want to call "Radically Random" ^.^ Every time I post an entry, I will add something random at the end. I had a list of choices for daily blog specials, and could not choose. If anything, the list just grew. Therefore (me being the bad decicion maker that I am) decided maybe I can have a little bit of everything. Maybe I want to post a funny/favorite icon, joke, or away message I like, survey or quiz I had taken, songs or song lyrics I wish to share, book reviews, runescape tales, instant message conversations I had with friends that were too good for words, or even an interesting story tale from my own life that happened that day. Whatever it may be, I could have the choice of whichever I desire. That way I could keep my daily blog special "fresh&funky" with something unpredictable each time I came around =) I hope this idea goes over smoothly && works out well. I am exctied and really happy Buddy Foote came up with this neat contest to have everyone who writes at this blog come up with something of their own daily. Fun fun. :) Before I post my first daily special, I'd like to wish my friend Steve "Happy Birthday!" one more time (:

//__Radically Random__\
Caitlin --
[adjective]: Like in nature to a kangaroo
How will you be defined in the dictionary? o.o

No comments: