Sunday, September 24, 2006

Gdkkn

Hear ye, Hear ye! Hs'r Bzhskhm. =)

Wow. Did you know that writing such a weird unique blog entry starter as shown above took 5 minutes of my life? The "hear ye" part came to mind because just a few minutes ago, Chase (aka the blog writer on constant unannounced hiatus's :P ) stumbled upon a webpage of some other person's blog and it said up top "Hear ye, hear ye! We have another guest I see!" Or something along those lines...and the rest is up to you to figure out. If you ever played a game that existed years ago called "Word Riot" on Pogo.com you would know how to decode the last two words. (: Enough of this now....even though I think this was so fun to start my entry with I have to move on. =P

As far as the school week went, we had picture day Thursday. I hope my picture came out alright. =P I took my final book test from the three novels I had to read over the summer for Advanced English. I got a 91, with the 11 point curve. I scored a 96 on Animal Farm, and 98 on The Pearl in case you were wondering =) This week in English we also started watching this movie called (I think) "The Crucible" and it's pretty good. I like it anyways, but it seems intense at times. If you were to ask me what it was about, I'd say it's about a bunch of Puritan girls gone hysteric. :P Nah, really it's, I guess, a movie taking place in Salem, Mass. dealing with Puritan times and the witchcraft trials.

I had planned on going to my high school's home Friday night football game, but that never happened. For one, I discovered my friend and I no longer had a ride. Then I was feeling sick with a cold and sore throat most of the week, and decided staying home would be best anyways. Next week is homecoming and I plan on going to that one if all stays swell, and the weather is mild enough :) By the way, I heard my school won with a final score of 14-7!

Today and yesterday it felt a lot warmer outside, and I liked that. It just made me sad because I am going to miss summer more and more now. Winter will be here before I know it. =/ I mean Fall started yesterday. I went shopping yesterday, and then stopped by the library. I ran into my bestt friendd Heather and her mom when I walked into the library. Haha it was so cool, I like flew over to her and said "Oh my gosh like hey what are ya doin' here?!?!" =P I spent as much time at the library as I could. I tell my mom all the time we need to make a day where I can spend my entire day at the library. I need a lot more time to look, read, scan, and search and I love being there, haha yep I'ma true bookworm =P I first looked at the Cd's Heather showed me they had to borrow, and picked out 4 to bring home. They aren't that great, just some pop songs I used to really like more. They don't have the newest CDs of course, nor any bands/people I'd be super interested in borrowing :P Then I went to my favorite Young Adult corner, and picked out two novels. I started reading the first today, called "What's in a name?". Then I moved on to read the teen girl magazine articles that caught my attention (:

Now it's time to guess what, play Runescape! First I'll say that one of my special contributations to this blog will be making a point to weekly mention in my last paragraph what I did in Runescape the night before (since one of the largest topics of this blog seems to be writing about the game Runescape). I seem busy the whole school week and unfortunately only ever find time to post once/twice a week. (I hope this changes though.) I didn't do all that much except find my way from Lumbridge to Southern Falador all by myself without the help of a map! I am improving! Hehe =) I killed a few cows, cut a few trees, and burned a few logs. Not that exciting. xD I also need to remember to tell Chase to write about what he has been doing in Runescape. Apparently he plays often, early in the morning when he knows I am sleeping in. :P

Gah, my entries always end up so long! If I had the time to write everyday maybe they would be shorter...but y'know it's tough. o.O

No comments: