Friday, November 11, 2005

Downloaded and Installed

Finally, San Andreas for the PC has finished downloaded, I installed it, and it works with the CD Crack. I haven't actually dived into the midst of the game play because I want to download a 100% done saved file from the internet first, but I'm very excited to play. I went from 122 GB (before the download) to 113 GB (after installing). But after cleaning up some programs on my computer, I'm up to 115 GB. I plan on taking some pictures ASAP. Although I want to dive into using that admin console. And that map creator I was talking about two days ago for Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas is a race mod editor. Now that is very interesting because I used to make up my own race courses in my head for the PS2 version.

And now with The Movies out now, the great tycoon game where you can create your own movies, I may want that. Heh, neh. San Andreas is hogging up enough disk space the way it is.

Expect some pictures soon, hopefully. Everytime I promise something, it never seems to pull through.

No comments: