Friday, November 25, 2005

Even More SA Pictures

I'm just in the visual mood today. Here's some more San Andreas pictures for your own viewing pleasure. Also as a side note (I always have a side note, don't I?), you're able to control the amount of draw distance you can see in the game under advanced options. Yesterday while playing, I was fooling around with the menus and found that my draw distance was actually turned down all of the way. I was amazed. Here I am commenting on the great draw distance of the PC version and I'm not even seeing the full possibily of what I have in front of me. Now, the draw distance on my game is much better.

Here are the pictures. The first picture if a picture of me next to my Pizza Boy, taken by a Grove Street homie, just for the knowledge there.




Will I post again today? Only time will tell...

Edit 11/29/05: Four of the last pictures were disabled so I removed them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tagged you! Go read http://www.xanga.com/xoxcait for the rules =P