Monday, November 07, 2005

A UFO?

Two entries in one day. Aren't you lucky?

Well, just ten minutes ago I went outside to take the garbage up the back when something happened. I was humming either the Mission Impossible theme song or Goldeneye 007 when it happened. I never even looked up at the sky either, it was so bright and fast that I noticed it. Over my head, a speeding flashing light flew over dissapearing over the nearby mountains near Route 107 in the direction of my school. At this, I dashed back into my house with the garbage screaming that I just saw an actual UFO. My sister had to go outside with me to take the garbage out I was so paranoid and freaked out. That just gives some truth to that whole "Secret of Olyphant" thing I talked about a long time ago back in Augest.

Now my mother and sister were cracking jokes at me saying it was a shooting star and my mother's going on about how she has to lock the doors so the aliens don't come and how she wondered why they never took me away. Screw them! This is serious. The portal is very alive as I have experienced. I always wanted to see a UFO and now I got my wish. Never knew how paranoid I'd get over it.

If you are familar with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, then you know about those lights in the sky that blink on and off that are supposed to simulate airplanes, but somebody missed up and made the speed of them go too fast. What I saw was very similar to that. It was right over my head too. Damn that was freaky.

And my friend was complaining because I didn't put this in my other blog entry today, so here it is. It's Black Tom. This is a great AIM icon made by Caitlin so if you want to use it, do so. Just remember that it is copyrighted by her if you use it. "Hi. I'm Black Tom and I like to use the Xbox a lot. A real lot." Oh yes, Black Tom is copyrighted by another friend, James.

Now I must go study some crazy gustar Spanish and some confusing pre chemistry that involves placing dots in a certain way around a chemical symbol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very very happy! =D