Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanksgiving Weekend

If you didn't like the other post I posted today, then sorry. I tried to be sarcastic, original, chessey, and a little funny in that entry to go along with the pictures. I believe from now on I may go along with that format for the game, "Where's the Pizza Boy". If you're offended, then just don't read the text and try to find the Pizza Boy in the pictures. I am saying this because there are people I know who read this and are offended by such entries as the one below.

I am trying some new things these days for the blog besides writing about my life. I know I'm always saying this and in some occasions it doesn't hold true, but I'm trying to move on with this blog. I am actually thinking of a very big plan in the future and this will not occur if I don't move on with the development of this blog.

Anyway just to have it brief, my disease is gone and I'm addicted as all hell to Runescape. I got a cat, I'm really into fishing, I played with my friend and my friend's brother on there for the first time, and I got a rune pickaxe and addy armour (besides the kite).

That is all. I want to play Runescape today before LOST comes on.

Adios.

No comments: