Friday, November 11, 2005

First Play

Well, I just played the gameplay after figuring out how to import a save file and user tracks for the radio station. At first, San Andreas didn't lag at first, but then after using the SA Console for a while and trying to print out cheat codes which I didn't even do in the end, it lagged terribily. Also when I tried teleporting using the console, all I did was fall through the ground, respawning near the geyser/Big Ear. I am amazed with the draw distance, but being how laggy the game got, the textures spawned wrong and it looked pretty ugly. You'd have to stand in a spot for about two minutes before the textures loaded correctly. Although I never restarted my computer since I downloaded it so that could be a major problem.

I did get some images nevertheless so here you go:


This is the tracks I put on my own radio station. A pretty diverse selection if you ask me. I didn't want to overload with the amount of songs thus producing even worse lag.


This is a look at the SA admin console.


A SWAT tank and two go-carts in Johnson's garage. The saved game already had these in here, not me using the console.


A plane flying over CJ's head while he's next to the geyser where I spawned after falling through the ground.


Trying to steal a car, in slow motion. It was horrible. I had to press the ENTER key about thirty times before I actually even approached the car door to jack it. As you can see, that tractor trailer is moving at a fast speed and that's trouble for me. Although with the admin console, I set it up so CJ cannot get hurt so...no trouble besides for the peds in the cars.


Heading up to the big ear so I can test out the draw distance. It took me a good five minutes to drive up there with the lag.


You might have to view this in full view. It just had to get dark when I wanted to test out the ghetto draw distance. Although if the picture comes out clear, you'd see that you can view San Fierro a little bit and I believe Red County. Amazing....


The Big Ear.


Area 69 and even Las Venturas in the far distance.

Now I'm going to go restart my computer and try this again...


No comments: