Sunday, November 13, 2005

"The Movies"

I've been waiting for this game (The Movies) for three years and I plan to finally get it today. Yes, I'm just not happy with one game (San Andreas) but I have to get two. But after going on Lionhead's website and seeing the amazing movies that you can make and the fact that you can voice-over, I just had to have it. And after a three year wait, it's weird for the game to just come out without much notice. I was talking about the game to two friends on AIM yesterday and they were amazed that the game was out already. But this movie is the best out of them that I saw and it shows you how amazing a movie can be on it. And with Star Maker, I already made several actors for my movie including myself.

I must go and get pumped up, and do a lot of homework that I didn't do yet...

No comments: