Monday, November 07, 2005

Might Finally Get It

And finally I can post. And finally I may actually get San Andreas for the PC. How? Through torrents. What's a torrent? I don't really know, but the program, called BitComet, is really helping me in my search. Hopefully my search will be over. I started downloading the game around last Thursday, but just now I got rid of it because it didn't get any farther than 43.3%. I got a new one that looks a lot more promising and has both seeds and leaches. Don't ask what they are because I wouldn't be able to help you. Although I do believe I'm getting a lot more adware -- never mind...that's a negative.

I already downloaded a tool for the game called an admin console. It's pratically (damn adware...) a huge cheat device. It has the cheats on it, CJ and cars are indestructiable, and a lot of other things. Plus a lot of keyboard shortcuts you can make. Sure to have fun with that. But my whole reason for downlading San Andreas for the PC is mainly the draw distance and the point-and-click for shooting which'll add a new experience. Also making movie clips and pictures to share with everybody (all will go on here) will be great. The only problem I fear is if my computer will actually play the game without lag in high details. That's a huge fear being that the last download at 40% done went from 122 GB on my computer to 118 GB. That's 4 GB of performance gone. Sure RAM makes a big deal, but it seems on my computer that the overall memory makes a huge difference in internet browsing or playing PC games. Already, I have 0.1% done in this new download and I lost a GB (122 GB to 121 GB). But I believe it won't go down anymore from 118 GB. Being the game size is 3.94 GB, I think the computer takes away the GB the download is going to use so that if a freak accident happened that I lost all of my GB's, the download would still go through because that four GB's were stored for that downloads use. Hmm...that didn't make sense.

Anyway...life...I'm going to say my past week briefly. I bombed my speech, my cat went to the vet because his liver is shutting down and he wasn't eating and was vomiting all of the time but after treatment he appears to be better and is eating a lot, I went hunting for turkies and got nothing Friday and Saturday, Lakeland lost the game to Carbondale Friday night with the school 14-35 (first game Lakeland lost to them since my father graduated high school), had a gaming party at Craig's house Saturday into Sunday, wrote a movie review for English, and today I do not understand the pre chem. O_o I said too much without even describing them...(which I will not do).

And with this entry I bring back links because I finally wrote something not concerning my personal life. Finally, a start.

Good day!

No comments: