Wednesday, November 23, 2005

More SA Pictures

Even though I took these pictures a while ago in-game (maybe a week ago), I'll share these anyway. Like them, hate them. This place needs visuals. Plus I'm hardly posting anything because I'm still sick and it turns out today that I have a contagious disease, known formerly as hoof and mouth disease. Mostly, you have canker sores and cold sores all throughout your mouth and you have rashes all over your arms, legs, and back. It sucks. I'm also achy as all hell. And I had these sores for four to five days now, rash today. I can't even eat. I had to get stuff to numb them and that hardly works. And my doctor who is more directed toward kids twelve and below is a quack. I have dark red dots all over my leg (the rash) and she said that she couldn't see it. Wow, just wow. I'm getting a new doctor right away.

Then after my father got gorrecies for my mother being that Thanksgiving is tomorrow (by the way, have a great day tomorrow with your family), he came into the truck saying we had a flat tire. So I stood outside with him for a good twenty minutes helping him in 25 degree F weather. A side effect to my sickness, I get cold easily. My house is at 75 degress F and I'm freezing right now. So, that didn't help much.

At least we're getting three inches of snow overnight...

Anyway, for the pictures now:








I'll probably get better ones with more action by using the SA admin console. Have unlimited health and get cops after me all over the place and maybe throw riot mode in there. I'll enjoy that...

Good day!

No comments: