Thursday, November 24, 2005

Even More SA Pictures

Here's the pictures I promised. I was playing the game for about an hour today using the admin console and I got no lag at all. I think I finally found out the secret. Pauce the game, then hit TAB + ALT. Also my computer seems to run smoother with an AOL name is logged in. Normally when I see AOL on at the bottom, I click on the tab and get rid of the whole application. This seems to make the computer have a major lag course. I'm going to experiment with this over a course of a week or more and see what happens.

Now for the pictures. I always seem to have an odd over an even amount...










Also I have updated my wishlist for what I want around Christmas, although the Revolution won't be possible.

Now I must go watch football. Bye.

2 comments:

DrakeGTA said...

Nice shots man

Buddy Foote said...

Hey, thanks.

I like them myself because the tanks in the desert environments sort of remind me of pictures you see of Iraq. Or the tanks in Las Venturas has that feel too in a way.

Happy Thanksgiving.