Thursday, November 17, 2005

Forget Other Busy Weeks

For the thousand of other posts that I have titled "Busy Week", go right now and spit on it, curse at it, and burn it to the ground. No this is not an evil plan for me to control your mind and have you catch your own house on fire, including yourself. But to the point, no other weeks were as busy as this one. I had about tons of homework everyday. Sure, maybe to you depending on your school, grade, and your teachers, that may not be a lot. You may be pounded with tons of papers and tests everyday, but for me, this is a lot. I hardly had homework at all this year even though I'm in the advanced classes. But that'll probably change to the worse later on with poetry in English now...

Anyhow, I saw the light and decided that I'm not going to download the PC game "The Movies". Why? So I can upload my own movies onto their web site because the key gens have to be different. Another reason: this game seems so good that I can't rip them off fifty bucks. Now San Andreas I have already for the Playstation 2, different story. But with this busy week, I couldn't get it. Thanksgiving though I'll probably have it.

Also I'm playing Runescape again, just for the little side note.

And now I must be off and study for the three tests I have tomorrow.

No comments: