Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Modding Galore

Here I am talking about San Andreas for the PC again. It's 54.6% done so far so if I started this two days ago and I'm half way done, then two more days (on Saturday) I should be done. Then I'll be playing it and having a great time, hopefully. I want to actually get into modding on this one. I tried modding when I downloaded Vice City back in the day, but it went horribily wrong to the point I couldn't play the game anymore. Don't fool around with MooMapper too much, trust me.

I might try mapping in textures, models, and the actual mapping of locations of the models, but I'll probably fail again. I'll most likely just use the mods of others or tools, like the admin console. Although I can't wait until Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas is releashed. That is going to be awesome! I liked Vice City MTA, but San Andreas will sure to be a lot better. Also there's some map creator I saw in a screenshot on their blog so I'm wondering what that's all about. Also they have that racing mod so maybe you can make your own race courses in your server. I would have a Rhino tank race. That would be extreme.

Although the plan I told you about before to trick my parents isn't working too well. My mother said that I have no business running a scan on the computer. Right...I know a lot more than she does. If it wasn't for me and my "scans", the the computer would be trash, if you know what I mean. Anyway, she said I can't leave the computer on 24/7 anymore. So I'm trying to tell her it'll blow up then and she said, "Oh well, your loss." I really hate her right now....

Thank God this school week is only four days. That means that tomorrow is the hardest day and indeed it is. Math test, civics group thingy, and speech tomorrow. Ho hum. Hopefully my speech teacher runs her car into a lake (still alive but not in school for months) and my math teacher goes and has another baby. Okay, my math teacher isn't that bad. Not bad at all. I just hate having tests because I get too nervous and...

DAMN IT!! Writer's block. Bye...

No comments: