Friday, November 25, 2005

Find the Pizza Boy

Even though I just posted an entry, I'm back for another one. But this time, it's a game. And very similar to "Where's Waldo", the picture finding book where you have to find a guy with huge glasses and a striped red and white shirt and stocking hat. Well, now we're going to play, "Where's Pizza Boy"! Yes, "Where's Pizza Boy" involves the player to look at a screenshot of San Andreas and try to find the moped in it, called the Pizza Boy. Some are easy, some are hard. I think they're all easy, but that's because I know where I parked the bike in each one.

Now, onward to the game!

Here's a picture of a Pizza Boy just to help you:




Click on it in full view for better viewing. This is also recommended for any picture posted. Makes the game a lot easier. Now the true game shall begin!



The darkness in this screenshot makes this a challenge. Can you find the Pizza Boy, or no?



Don't let the two cars in the front distract you from looking all around! This one's pretty easy.



This picture isn't really a part of the game. I just thought that light over the ocean in the horizon looked weird so...I took a picture.



Here's a harder one for you.



This one's pretty easy...



And here's one from the post I had yesterday with the desert screenshots. Too easy.

If by popular demand you ever want to play another game of "Where's Pizza Boy", then just leave a comment or send me an e-mail and just by one request I'll make more.

Happy gaming!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that finding game entertained me for exactly 5 minutes, yay =P


[; -bored now-

Anonymous said...

nice, got them all

DrakeGTA said...

I liked that game, think I'll link to it...