Saturday, March 31, 2007

3 in the morning

it is 3 in the morning and i am having difficulty sleeping
i cant sleep, idk what it is
last night i slept like 10 hours
the scary thing is i need to wake up in about 5 -6 hours
but at this rate i wont be tired until 4
and on top of that
im supposed to go out with amanda tomorrow
im going to be quite the boring tired date =[[
i thought maybe i needed something to drink
so i got a capri sun
but today so far i had
2 mountain dews and a dr pepper
not to mention i did nothing all day
i even blew off school
i exerted no energy
so im typing this to get tired
thank you buddy foote for giving me this opurtunity
i have very hairy legs
and i'm wearing shorts when i take amanda out sunday night
when i will have more sleep
i am hoping she will still love me after seeing my gorilla legs
and she will be wearing a skirt so it will be the first time i see her in a skirt
hopefully she will not have hairy legs =]
i have a pain in between my back and my neck
its like, on fire or something
well not that hot
but still, it is rather warm
i was rocking out to the jackson five earlier
the song i want you back
its such a good song
it makes me smile =]
unlike insomnia
wich makes me frown =[
well i think ill stop this now
bye bye everone
-joey

No comments: