Sunday, March 04, 2007

So Shy

Hey =] How's everybody doing? :P My internet is acting up again where it says I am conected but nothing internet-related loads...so -shrugs- I'll resort to writing a blog entry in a notepad until it "works." Well, school went well this week, yet Friday we had a random delay and it was really great in every way except that I had studied a little bit the night before for a few tests but we didn't have them, besides Safety Ed, but that was the one I didn't really study for at all, haha. :P

Friday after school I went over the local library for the little Dr. Seuss (Read Across America) birthday party. It was really quite cute. It only lasted an hour, but I enjoyed getting to go. The job I was given wasn't that exciting though. :P I had to just guide a few people to the different stations &games and tell them that this is down here and go that way. Then I kind of stood against the wall and watched the people, a lot came, and it was kind of crowded. The little kids were given Dr. Seuss hats, and got to play pin the green eggs on the ham (cute eh?) and catch the magnetic fishies. xD Then there were two raffles to win books and goldfish snacks, and we all got to sign a large "Thank You" card that the librarian told me was being sent over to the troops. That was nice. I got a little bored after a while and went wandering around looking for someone to talk to. I found that this little boy Justin was there, he's in 7th grade at my school and I talk to him sometimes. I see him a lot in the hall and he always calls me Nanny McPhee so I talked to him. :P He was helping out too, but he gave up his jobs a lot so I got to take over for him sometimes. Then another girl was there who is in my brother's grade and drama. I talked to her for a little bit, and said hey to Mark. After a little while they started to cut this huge birthday cake, and oh my gosh it was soooo good. I was dying to have a piece, but waited until everybody else had gotten some. I literally gobbled it up, haha. Mmm. :P

I played Runescape a lot this weekend. Friday night I got level 30 range and 30 prayer. I did this quest called The Restless Ghost (pretty short&simple) and that gave me all this prayer experience needed to gain that level to 30. :P I also spent some time with my brother all the while seeing Buddy Foote appear literally out of the sky every so often. Then I followed him around a little as he went searching for rule breakers. :P It was fun.

You know what I realized yesterday. I was reflecting upon my hour at the library and then that night on Runescape (I think a lot sometimes, don't I?) and came to the conclusion that I am very shy. At the library I said what my job was, and then I stood around. It wasn't a hard job, but it invovled being friendly and speaking to people I didn't know. I'm pretty quiet, but I can speak up when I need to, I just felt pretty uncomfortable going up to strangers and having them come up to me asking me something (as I had a name tag on). I just wished I could have been like the other girls there my age. I watched them and this one girl had the job of greeting the people coming up and she was so enthusiastic and the opposite of me, this shy wallflower on the side. Haha, I don't know, I guess I am not very used to it, but I want to try to become a little more, I don't know, upfront? Outgoing? Confident? Then when I was on Runescape and Steve had me go along and follow these other people playing Runescape, they were all being sort of sociable and when I think about, I don't even think I said one word. And that was on a computer, I guess it's true and I only really speak when spoken too. It takes me a little while to officially engage in a conversation, haha. -shrugs-

Yesterday I spent some time putting songs on my iPod. I almost have 2000, but I am a little ways off yet. I found so many new songs I love, and have been trying to add them, with a little trouble along the way though :P This blog has ended up being an overview of my life the past couple days, so it's probably pretty boring to most. I will try to think of some sturdy topics to write about in the future. Rather than me just rambling about nothing in particular, because then I never even know what to title my entries.

Now on to my daily blog special, the last set of random facts. I have shared 50 with you now. :]

Radically Random...

1) I like to use my imagination to come up with different ideas and games to play. (:
2) I can barely go a day without signing online. :P
3) I was kissed by a giraffe before! lawlz o.O
4) Recently I have fell in love with chances to get dressed up. It's so strange, I cared less about what I wore two years ago, but now it's so fun for me to go clothes shopping&pick out outfits.
5) A hot air balloon landed in my backyard once!
6) I like traveling, long car rides, and visiting exciting places. I'd love to go to England and Australia someday.
7) I love riding my bike!
8) Believe it or not, I like to sing, but only by myself and just along to my favorite songs blasted. ;-)
9) When I was a few years younger, I was everything opposite that I am now. I guess I tried being a little rebellious, but I got over it fast because I didn't like it. I cursed, talked back to my parents, fought with my brother on purpose, lied, snuck around, didn't listen, made fun, but at school I stayed the same, because I loved it there so behaved and the whatnot. I'm glad I matured since those days. xD
10) I wish upon the stars almost every night. * :) *

That's about all fellas'. Now you know some really random&strange things about this unique girl who writes at this terrific place called Buddy Foote's Blog v.2 =) Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i'm shy in real life too. Cause we're thinkers and thinkers aren't much talkers.

and..i remember in rs just walking around with buddy and you didn't talk for the whole 1-1.5hrs except for a teeny bit lol.

shy ftw!

botan.

Anonymous said...

gr...I hate it when my internet acts up x__x

mmm cake...xD well the party sounded pretty cool..except for the bored part

yeah I am really shy too...but then when I am around people I know and am comfortable with I talk a lot xD

2000...wow thats a lot of songs xD