Sunday, March 18, 2007

Comment Those Keywords!

The last few weeks or so, the amount of viewers that have stumbled upon this blog has been horrible. Just the last few days alone we only had nine unique visitors pop in each day. Thus because of the poor numbers, I rarely received any keywords that people have searched with to wander upon this site. Today, however, for some unknown reason, we had 32 unique visitors. Now 32 may not be a lot to many sites (as back in the early summer of last year, 32 would have been a horrible number for this blog as we normally had 60+ everyday) but for us in our current poor state, it's like a miracle that we gladly received from God. And with these 32 uniques came lots of keywords. Why should I waste time and speak about all the statistics when I have tons of keywords to comment? Well, I don't know. That's just my character.

Let's begin, shall we?

"Comment Those Keywords!"

"runescape cheats for earning 500k {members only}"

You got a little fancy there with your keyword, didn't you? Based off of this keyword, you're stereotyping that members have an easier time making money than free players do. Sure, members have flax fields, maple trees, better items to pk. staking, better merchanting items, and the whatnot, it's not exactly easier to make money. Picking flax, for me, is one of those most horrible things ever. It's funny how people think there should be a flax picking skill. Finally, a skill that will make you money, right? Ha, yea right. A flax picking skill would decrease the price of flax so fast that you'll be lucky to sell your flax for 5 gp. Why don't we get a whiteberry gathering skill or bird nest locating skill while we're at it? Picking flax is for income or if you don't want to spend money for crafting/fletching. Thus there's two divisions in Runescape: a money making division and a skill/quest division. Yes, you can make money off of skilling as most of Runescape does, but it can't always be that way. Skills like mining, woodcutting, fishing, etc. are in both the skill and if you choose to sell your products, money making divisions, but is firemaking in the money making division? I don't think so. You sort of burn money there. Sadly enough, I think we have more money hungry individuals in Runescape than people who want high levels. And I mean money hungry as hackers, scammers, beggars, etc. I would never merchant too, that's very into the money making division. You can't stand in a bank shouting out and skilling at the same time, unless you're alching, fletching, etc. and can multi task good.

The cheats for getting 500k though is to earn it the rightful way. There is no cheating in Runescape. Well, we have macroers and all those bald level three bots running around the forests near Lumbridge, but you don't want to be that kind of people who has a script do the work for them. And then the guys who do auto argue that they have a life. Well, you know how me and my discussions of the phrase 'no life' are. I disagree with that phrase so much. Do you play single player games on your Xboxes and Playstations? I think so. Wouldn't you agree that Halo and Runescape are both games? Yes, yes they are. People play the missions in Halo or whatever you do in that game, and then you have the people who skill and do quests in Runescape. See a difference? They're both games. If you 'no life' on Runescape, then I guess you 'no life' on Halo. What does it exactly mean to have a life? Huh? Do you have to be married, have kids, a job, etc.? I think that's a horrible life. I wouldn't want kids or a spouse. More stress factors that will end my life quicker. However I am going to go to college, major in computer science and education, and get a teaching job. I mean, that's my life. I would be happy living in an apartment building by myself and playing video games and grading papers. You say that such a living is having 'no life' is racist in a way because you're discriminating the lifestyle that I choose to live by. Games are fun. You play games for fun. Skilling in Runescape, for me, is fun. If you say that you're wasting your life on Runescape, then you're probably not going to last long on it, and in the end you would have been wasting your time. That's just my opinion.

The member-only cheat for 500k: Pick 5k flax and sell for 100 gp each. A simple solution, isn't it? If you're interested in using your skills to obtain money, then don't pick flax and skill instead on a skill that will earn you money.

"how long does it take to get 99 woodcutting"

I started my woodcutting goal somewhere back in January, 2007. I was at 86 woodcutting when I began my goal, and I'm currently about 400k exp away from 99 two months later. So if you're 86 woodcutting, then it'll take about two months for you to obtain 99 woodcutting. But think of this: some weeks I couldn't play a lot, I cut 6.2k yews when I first started my goal so I didn't do willows the whole time, and at the beginning I would also woodcut and firemake maples at the same time. So if you constantly did willows and played a good amount each day, then you'll probably be a proud owner of a woodcutting cape a lot less than two months from beginning your goal. Oh yes, a dragon woodcutting axe would help.

"no lifer runescape"

I hate you.

"ow do people change 1 gold to 99 mil on runescape"

Good question. Good keyword. And now you're going to get a good answer:

You need to jump head first into a puddle. Have a friend record this on a video camera. Convert the file extension of that video to .run and send it to Jagex's offices via mail. The address to their office is posted somewhere under the 'Contact Us' part of their site. The people at Jagex will think that you're funny, and will reward you with money. Screw 99 mil, you'll get 999 mil.

Now for all seriousness: People don't press a button and magically convert that single gold piece to a few million of them. They work for their money. They skill, pk, stake, pick flax, merchant, lure, etc. Some methods are harder than others but they all involve skill. No, not a Runescape skill, but the skill that is hidden within you called your brain. You must pick a method and think it out, and learn it. Learn the skill that you're going to dive into. Some methods involve less thinking than others. My five year old nephew could probably easily woodcut magic trees in the game, but can he type out "~ selling whip 2.3 mil --- 110010101101 ~" over and over again in a bank? It's all skill, the unison of the brain, fingers, and your eyes. I actually do not know what the hell I'm talking about at this point, so please ignore everything I just typed up under this keyword. I'm too tired to think and I'm stumbling over the keyboard.


Please check out my Runescape log that's located on the #Foote_Chat forums. While you're at it, sign up there.

Have a good day.

No comments: