Monday, March 26, 2007

What to do on Runescape....

This be Chase, and i have come bearing a post. It tis' be about Run es cape'. My new goal is to get a total level of 1003. My 70 crafting goal still applies, and it goes with it. Runescape is a fun game, but after 1003 a long break for me will come from it. All i want to do is get full Saradomin rune armor, and my 1003 total. I ahve a plan to get it, and it will be hard. But i think i can master it.

Plan for 1003:
There are 78 levels to get, for my total at the day of this post is 925.
Crafting to 70, 12 levels. I have all the hides banked.
Magic-63, 12 levels. Will runecraft runes i need and use curse over 8k times.
Runecraft-57, 7 levels. Will get by making the runes for 63 mage.
Woodcutting-70, 9 levels. Will go to 65 on willows. Then cut yews to 70 for cash.
Firemaking-65, 5 levels. Will burn all the willows i get from wood cutting.
Ranging-70, 8 levels. Will kill lesser demons and moss giants with bronze and iron arrows. I think i can do it.
Cooking-68, 2 levels. Almost 67, this is an easy goal =)
Fishing-74, 2 levels. Will get by fishing 2k lobsters to get 500k to buy rune essence to runecraft for magic runes.
Smith-55, 4 levels. Need to get 1594 coal and 797 iron, or 2338 iron, or 2333 copper and tin. I think i can do it.
Mining-71, 1 level. Will get from getting ores for the smithing levels.
Hit Points-70, 3 levels. Will get from ranging.
Strength and Defense to 66, 2 levels. Will get from lessers and drs
86 combat(69 attack, defense, and stregth), 9 levels. Will get on lessers and other monesters(hope i can do)
4 levels remain. What i do for these levels is not yet decided.

After 1003, i will only play runescape on occasion just to pk and train combat. After 1003 i will take a long nice break. I hope i can get it by June, wish me luck =)

No comments: