Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm in school now!

thats right! taking a break from my hardcore studying and looking up S&M moves on wikipedia, i decided to post something, im pretty new to this blog, soooo i finished checking my myspace, commented my girlfriend, i do that alot, even tho she doesnt do it as much back idc, im still happy =], i want to do that radically random thing that steve, cait, and chase did.

RADICALLY RANDOM........joey is the coolest


okay for 1. i am listining to avril lavigne - sk8ter boi, right now because someone in my cultures class is playing it
2. my mom cleaned my room this weekend
3. i really love pasta
4. iv written 61 songs
5. im going to have a band going this weekend, the tesla coil, with this lineup so far...
joey - vocals
matt - vocals
steve - guitar
neil - guitar and piano
james - bass
tj - drums

should be fun
6. i secretly wish i was italian
7. i have dressed in drag twice
8. i wore make up on my eyes 3 times
9. i wish i had straight hair
10. i think im gonna skip school one day this week =X


well im going now
-joey

No comments: