Tuesday, March 27, 2007

im hoping my presence here matters

yepp. i hope some people will actually start looking forward to my posts, i hope people enjoy my poems, humorous things, and diary-esque entries, right now im in school again, learning about muhammed or something. seems like a cool dude (please dont kill me!) i have a bit of a humerous story i suppose...

ok so i'm talking with amanda about like the summer, and i say "i cant wait for summer"
she says "i know i cant wait either"
i say "yeah it'll be nice to wear some shorts instead of jeans"
and shes says "yeah i cant wait till i dont have to wear pants"
and i say " oh la la"

haha i couldnt help my bad mind from wandering, anyway heres a funny poem a wise man once told me

roses are red
sometimes thorny
when i think of you
you make me...
smile =]


as far as tesla coil goes, ehh, steve's gramma died, so he's gonna be in harrisburg so it'll just be me and matt trying to play the mars volta song "televaters" well i'm gonna go now, i hope i one day get comments on my entries

-joey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol Joey I love your entries, they make me smile. :P

Strangely enough I found your little humorous story kinda funny xD

and...

I think I heard that poem before somewhere by the way, and I guess you can say this is one of your first (if not the first) comments you've recieved? Welcome to the blog! =)