Tuesday, March 13, 2007

No Lifer!

First I must say sorry about my long absence from writing a real true blog entry. My last blog entry on March 7th really can't be considered much of an entry because it was my cheap solution to posting an entry without putting a lot of work into it. My last 'true' blog entry was all the way back on February 25! I don't know about you, but that's a pretty long time for me to be inactive on the blog. I have to thank Caitlin and Chase who have been active over the time that I was "away". I wasn't actually away. My addiction to Runescape took over all the nerve cells located throughout my body, and the only actions I could complete was going to school, chopping down willows trees in Runescape, and doing some natural human behaviors that are essential for life. Currently being 97 woodcutting and less than 500k exp to 98, all I wanted to do was woodcut and get exp while I was on the computer, thus I usually strayed away from the blog. However, the forums, #Foote_Chat, are a different story. I'm always on #Foote_Chat.

I am here today because I was greatly influenced by much of the behavior of individuals on the game known as Runescape ([sarcasm]ever hear of it?[/sarcasm]). I know that I have posted a numerous amount of times ranting and complaining about the players of Runescape, but until these messages that I convey out to the public are heard, I'm not going to stop. The message that I need to get out today is of the following:

Just because you are a high level in Runescape or have a lot of wealth does not mean that you're a "no lifer". Hell, let me get some more things off of my chest. If you see a low combat level, don't make fun of them. I said this also a numerous amount of times: combat levels aren't everything. That level three you may be harassing may be a skiller with 86 woodcutting. What's your woodcutting? 32? Shut up then! And I hate people that when somebody says "I need 50 wcing for Legends' Quest" and then some other guy there says "I'm 97 wcing. :)" And no, that guy with the 97 woodcutting wasn't me, but some other guy who was trying to flatter himself. C'mon, I'm happy you have 97 woodcutting but you don't have to shove it into somebody's face unless you're asked for your woodcutting level. I never say my level unless somebody says "wc lvls" or somebody chopping the same tree as me says "wc lvl" without being in a conversation with somebody else. Please, it may only be a game, but use some polite manners. The other day some guy in full mith randomly started to follow another player in full mith and joking around, said that they were twins (which is very common if two people are wearing the almost same exact outfit), and the guy being followed simply yelled, "Go away noob!" Well, I couldn't take that. I bothered that guy who said 'noob' so much that it's not even funny. How? I kept on chopping the tree he was at, and 94% of the time chopping it down on him. Boy, did he get furious, and he even called me a noob. But as soon as he found out that I had 97 woodcutting, he wanted to be friends with me. Yeah, okay. Thankfully it was time to log off then because I told him, "One second, I'm doing something" and I ran to the bank, deposited, and logged off. I never saw that bastard again.

But back to the subject of the name known as a 'no lifer'. This name is cruel because somebody gets such a high level, and what does the rest of the Runescape community do to congratulate him or her? They criticize that person as a 'no lifer' and go on with their life, calling anybody lower than them a 'noob' and anybody higher than them a 'no lifer'. Oh, I love it when you say a truthful and honest level of yours out loud and it's high. You'll 14% of the time get somebody who'll call you a lier. I do a lot. "Oh, if you're so high then why aren't you cutting magics!???" Well look me up you dumbass. There's something called the high scores right smack on the main Runescape site. I'm so lucky that I'm able to keep my cool in all Runescape situations, or otherwise I would fear that I would have a black mark by now. And back to that guy who shoved his level 97 woodcutting into everybody's face. So when somebody asked "wcing lvls" and we both, back-to-back, respond with '97', that guy flies over to me and ask me how much exp I had until 98. Well, I was going to flip because Craig is sitting next to me on his laptop playing Runescape while the both of us are watching Borat and I wasn't willing to take my time to calculate how much more I had left, so at the time I said "600k". Then he responds, "Oh, I'm 150k to go" and runs off. Now, thank you very much for shoving it into my face.

Ah, forget about my main subject. I wandered all over the place way too much. Moral of this entry: treat everybody in Runescape equally, with respect, be polite, type properly, and love everybody like they're your own family. If everybody had such virtues, then we wouldn't all be depressed, competition-hungry, complaining, hacking, luring, and noob-calling players.

I think the community, though, is good enough the way it is...

...NOT!


"Comment That Keyword!"

"runescape cheats to getting rune platelegs"

There's are not multiple cheats to obtain such a treasure as rune platelegs, but instead only a single cheat that can get the job done.
  1. First, you must kill 345 chickens (no more and no less), picking up all their feathers. Do not bury a single bone.
  2. Sell 27 of those feathers to the general store, 17 to a level 116 player, and drop 7 in a straight line west of Lumbridge near the well.
  3. Once all the 51 feathers have left your possession, you'll hear a low humming noise for five seconds. Hurry up and do the dance emote. This will give you the following message in your chat box: "I have the key you want. Come and get me! Mwhaha!"
  4. Try to find somebody in full mime clothing. Follow them from the West Falador Bank southeast through Draynor, north through Barbarian Village, and then east to the Varrock fountain. You must go through all the locations while following the man or woman in the mime clothing and it must be from the one exact location to another. Make sure the remaining feathers that you obtained from the 345 chickens are in your inventory!
  5. Now a random event will pop up. The Mysterious Old Man needs your help! The Evil Chicken locked up the Mime in a cell, and only Prison Pete knows the way to the cell! Follow Prison Pete through long and foggy corridors as you try to gather the three keys needed to unlock the Mime's cell, but first you'll have to defeat a giant level two Animated Balloon Animal! This creature has the HP level of your total level times 10. The battle may take awhile. Once you enter the Mime's cell, you'll be confronted by none other than Evil Bob! After watching a funny cut-scene where Evil Bob and Bob duel each other (they flee once the Drunken Dwarf starts slinging rocks at them), you'll escape with the Mime. You're not done yet! The Evil Chicken has the key you're looking for! Go to his room which is next to the Mime's former cell, and dodge three of his magic spells. Then drop the remaining feathers! The Evil Chicken will call you a 'master chicken slayer', and flee in fear of you, leaving behind a key on the floor. Take it.
  6. Having the key in your inventory, you'll be teleported back to the Varrock fountain. Head west to the West Varrock Bank and go into the basement of it. At the far end of the room you'll see some locked gates. Unlock them with the key and go in!
  7. A Drunken Banker will then confront you! He'll start throwing interest rates and loans at you! The only way you can reflect his attacks is by wearing the ruby ring that is contain within the caged room. Wear the ring, and let four of his attacks hit you. They'll reflect off of your new amazing ruby ring and hit him. Defeating him, he'll give you a key, and he'll have a horrible hangover.
  8. Try opening various chests until the key opens one of them. What's inside? Rune platelegs! Take them! But wait! The Drunken Banker tele grabs the platelegs right out of your inventory! Talk to him and he'll say: "I'm sorry, I just wanted some magic exp. I'll give you back your legs. Just trade me." Now trade with the Drunken Banker. He'll pull up the Rune Platelegs. Quickly hit accept twice on both trade screens before he makes up his mind.
  9. Congrats, you know have your -- what! Mithril platelegs!? Looks like the Drunken Banker scammed you. Oh well.
Picture of the Day



Have a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

n0lifers ftw


lol anyway

10.) you talk to the drunken banker again and he says to see horvic about changing the rune plate legs to rune.

11.) Horvic says you gotta get 189 blue feathers from the birds in the snow hunting area.

12.)bring the feathers back to horvic and he will give rune platelegs (tg) but your not done yet they gotta get inspected by the mime.

13.) the mime can't talk so you'll need to go to shilo village general store manager to get an emote translater.

14.)go back to the mime and he will tell you that they are broken.

15.) with a hammer in your inventory and 15 rune nails use the armor on the anvil.


CONGRADULATIONS QUEST COMPLETE!!
reward 3 qp
ability to buy/wield rune platelegs (tg) master chicken slayer badge.

Buddy Foote said...

With the master chicken slayer badge, you get double the feathers from chickens! Yay! Now making feathers and fly fishing will be so much easier when you harvest your own feathers.

Buddy Foote said...

I meant making arrows. Not feathers. :P