Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Going along with my goal for 1003, i want to get full saradomin armor. I have 1mil already for it, so only 1.5mil to go. I really want this armor, in ftp is is the best rarity and price wise. People who have this are regarded as elite, superior, and the rich of the free player world. After i get this armor, I will finally be a good ftper in my eyes. I think it is the best and looks the coolest and is awesome. I really want it and only 1.5mil to go. I will get it one day, and finally can wear full saradomin armor. I also may change my blog pic. to this pic. to show how strong my goal for full saradomin armor is.

Blog Special: It is human nature to want things, it is our imperfection. So people that say they do not want any thing are lieing, for they always will want more.




No comments: