Friday, March 30, 2007

im babysitting right now it really sucks
2 of the kids are sleeping
the last one is playing like 3D pong or something
kids these days are crazy
and annoying
everyone i know is out otnight =[
but not me
no not on friday night, i have to be a badass rebel
im so rebellious im sitting alone on a friday night
feeling lonely, pacifistic, and pessimistic
picture all three of those thrown into a blender
with some emo music and full house on the television
thats about my feeling right now
i have no idea where buddy is, or caitlen, or chase
i'd imagine they're having fun
at least more fun than me at this particular moment
i know where 2 of my other friends are, joe and neil
they are currently doing something i disagree with and will not discuss
i know where amanda and her friend are
the mall about 3 or 4 minutes from my house
having a spectacular time i would imagine
well again probably more spectacular than the time i am having now
my older sister mindy just imed me
she said... hey retard
i feel so much better
well now i kinda do
hannah is starting to cheer me up
hannah is one of my better friends
she is very short
if you are out there and are cute by her standards
wich are pretty darn low
ask me about her, i can possibly hook you two up
i feel kinda lonely in a house of 6 people
its funny how you can feel lonely in a crowd
i love this blog i can just write and write
and get viewed by dozens!
maybe even less
like 2
i found out last week i always spelt "a lot" wrong, i always spelled it
alot
i never knew i was wrong
i home alone most of the day too
i skipped school cuz i was just not feeling it
ohh well, its just a rut
i'll get over it by tomorrow
thanks for reading
-joey

1 comment:

Buddy Foote said...

Sorry to hear that your babysitting wasn't up to par for you. I'm an uncle of three kids and they drive me crazy. I babysit them enough for no pay.

Last night Darrin took TJ, Carol, and Andy (Carol's brother) out to Applebees at the mall and then Borders, while Andy went to the arcade by the movies near Kmart. That was my first trip riding in a car without any parents in the same vehicle. It was fun, and Darrin is a good driver. I'm happy he invited me or otherwise I would be home all night depressed and playing Runescape.