Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Conversation of the Day: Nintendo Trivia

I am testing a new concept to use on the blog, and it has to do with hiding part of the blog entry on the main page and only making it visible by viewing the whole blog entry on its own page. Therefore by using this method, I can do more things such as posting instant messaging conversations or even a short story without making the main blog archive page long and huge, a big letdown for many slow internet connections.

Being that I have been extremely lazy the last one or two weeks, I haven't had the motivation to write a blog. Most of the typing that I did was in Google Talk conversations, so I put two and two together and figured that I could contribute to the blog by posting up these conversations, with the permission of the person I'm having the conversation with, of course. And by using that new method that I found on Blogger hacks, I can do such that.

Click the chat balloon below to read the Google Talk conversation between Caitlin and I as we discuss some Nintendo knowledge. It may be long, but hey, there's my blog entry. My lazy solution to get out of things.





8:44 AM me: Hello
Caitlin: hey :P
do we seriously not have school today?
8:45 AM me: I believe so. However I didn't get an e-mail, but both WNEP.com and the news stations says CLOSED. Yet again, another day that I prayed for a closure and got it.
Caitlin: yeah i didnt get the email yet either. lyke omg. i was so shocked. i was all dressed for school already when i hear chase yelp with joy. :P
8:46 AM me: A good day to get 97 woodcutting
Caitlin: ;]
me: I was about to go downstairs and get ready, when I thought, "I might as well check WNEP.com again for the 14th time." And with my luck, CLOSED.
8:47 AM Caitlin: ! thats so awesome xD yay yay. :P
me: It's probably a mix between the wind chill, cold weather, and that three inches of snow we're expected to get. Sure, it may not be a lot, but with these temperatures, you can get some bad situations out of it
8:48 AM Caitlin: -nods- thats true. ^^ i dont even know what i am going to do with myself all day today :P lol
me: I checked the radar, though, and it looks like the snow may miss us
Caitlin: :P thats funny.
8:49 AM they cant make us be un-closed though. once a school puts closed it is final. hehe. i'm perty excited about this random day off ;P
me: Haha, I remember way back in elementary school or maybe even in junior high school when we were supposed to get this big storm the next day and they closed the day before, and then it was sunny the following day and we had no school. :P
8:50 AM This closure is really going to screw up those three tests that are planned for the end of this week
Caitlin: lol!! :P i think i remember a day like that
i knowww. thats what i thought of first :P
me: Well, it gives me a good chance to review Spanish and English
8:51 AM Maybe do some practice tests for computer class online
Caitlin: good ideas ^^
me: But, I highly doubt any of that will happen
8:52 AM Caitlin: haha, sometimes i tell myself i want to use my free time wisely and get ahead, study a little, but i know what you mean, i just wont be able to get myself motivated enough to go and do that. :P
8:53 AM me: I did, however, already look over all my reflexives this morning, in fear of a Doud Spanish stand-at-the-board-and-get-flipped-at contest where no prizes are rewarded because she flips out too early
Caitlin: :P lol!
8:54 AM me: At least I can finally finish that five hour movie I have been watching since late Sunday
Caitlin: ;P hehe yeah you should have enough time for that :]
8:55 AM me: I have watched the first Legend of Zelda, then LoZ: A Link To The Past, and now I'm watching the five hour LoZ: Ocarina of Time
After this, I might try to find The Adventure of Link
Caitlin: cool =]
me: It gives me something to do while woodcutting
8:56 AM I got sick of reading forums on Runescape and LoZ
I got sick at looking at wikipedia articles
8:57 AM Caitlin: :P i remember liking how in the one pic of you and your glasses i can see how you split the screen with runescape and then youtube or something, i never thought to split a screen like that. i was thinking about it yesterday and how brilliant of an idea that is and i may try to use it. xD
me: And I'm not good enough at multitasking to promote blog/forum or to write something for either while woodcutting
Caitlin: :P hehe
me: Here, I'll take a screenshot so that you could make it out better
Caitlin: okay! thanks!
9:00 AM me: I was playing Runescape yesterday and was woodcutting willows (big surprise) and this guy was here woodcutting them too and then making fires with them. So I'm watching my movie and out of the corner of my eye I noticed that he spoke. So I looked and he asked, "Do you like my symbol?" and I thought he meant a holy or unholy symbol that you wear in the necklace slot, but then I looked again and saw that he made the Nazi symbol out of fire
I took a picture, but most of the fire was ash by then
9:01 AM Caitlin: :P thats interesting!
9:03 AM me: I ignored him though. It was pretty childish for him to do that
9:05 AM Caitlin: yeah, i dont see the point of people doing that, well negative symbols dont make me applause the person :P but i remember julus when he would come come to my world would make symbols or pictures with buckets he dropped or something :Phaha &yay thank you so much(: i'll keep it for reference
i never would have been smart enough to think of stretching and splitting my windows. ohmygosh i love that idea xD
9:06 AM me: I have been using that idea since they made SwiftSwitch illegal
First I used it with AOL
But Firefox is much better
9:07 AM Caitlin: thats so cool ^^ its a helpful idea
me: And that was a pretty long time ago
Even though Swiftswitch is now legal again (the newest version), I like my method the best
9:08 AM The only reason why I used SwiftSwitch was because of the browser it had
Caitlin: :P
me: And believe me, I hated that browser
Actually, I stopped using it
I used to have a Firefox screen up over the SwiftSwitch window
9:09 AM I had been gradually evolving my methods over time
Caitlin: lol! :P i never put iswiftswitch on this laptop. and i dont even have firefox on here. i should put firefox on here though..i havent used it since the desktop :P
9:10 AM me: Like my skin on Firefox?
Caitlin: yep! :D its cute and very mario? if i look close i think its mario. haha
me: SMB3
Caitlin: cuz of the plant coming out of the pipe
and the turtle
9:11 AM :P
me: Oh geez
Pirhanna plant -- koopa
Caitlin: o.o never heard them called that before. :P
me: What's that small brown thing next to the koopa with wings?
9:12 AM Caitlin: ladybug
:P
me: Oh boy
Caitlin: well it issss :P
thats what they look like
kinda
me: I'm going to refer you to a wikepedia category that consists of Mario enemies
Caitlin: hahahaa
and you bounce on them
and they disappear
:P
me: You don't bounce. :P You stomp them
9:13 AM Caitlin: chase has mario i want to play it later and bounce on them. xD haha. i always said bounce
me: Goomba
9:14 AM Caitlin: how do you know all thse names!? :P thats cool. i know nothing except mario is the short italian baby. and he has this tall green friend, theres princess peach, a toad, and one more maybe i think i forget
luigi
got it
:P
woot.
-shrugs-
me: Mario Mario and Luigi Mario are brothers -- hence the phrase 'Mario Brothers'
Caitlin: i never realized that!
9:15 AM aww thats cute
xD
i just thought they were friends
heh
i learned something new (:
me: What was Mario's original name in Donkey Kong?
Caitlin: mario? lol i dont knowww. he was in donkey kong? donkey kong has monkeys i thought
sorry, i dont know my video game trivia-stuff. :P
9:16 AM i fail
me: Well, I am here today to teach you -- interesting conversation for the blog. ;)
Caitlin: yes it would make for a good one!:]
me: Okay...
Jumpman was his name
Caitlin: o.O haha thats weird.
me: Who was the girl that Jumpman had to resuce?
9:17 AM Caitlin: i dont think i ever played a game where mario was called jumpman, therefore if the girls name isnt princess peach with blonde hair i have no clue. x)
me: Did you ever play the original Donkey Kong?
9:18 AM Which debuted in 1981 or some year then
Caitlin: i'm not sure. chase always had those games and i'd play it with him. but it was when we were in elementary school so i am fuzzy
was it yellow?
we played a yellow one
:P
and he ate bananas
and rolled down hills
me: Do you have a N64?
9:19 AM Caitlin: i dont think so..chase has the oldest gameboy alive, and an advance i think, and a ps2. thats all we own
:P
me: Anyway, Donkey Kong is in the forum arcade
I want you to play it while I go downstairs and eat breakfast. ;)
9:20 AM Caitlin: okay! i will! :D
i am eager too actually
:P
me: Don't leave. We may not have math, English,and other things that count toward college today, but we have Nintendo class
Caitlin: but i will run and brush my teeth too. haha and i wont leave unless i lose my internet and if that happens i'll go next door so dont worry
yay for nintendo class xD
9:21 AM me: brb then
Caitlin: okay

5 minutes
9:26 AM me: I have returned
Caitlin: my gosh that was fast i just finished brushing my teeth and clicked the game xD
me: I just had a glass of cholocate milk
Caitlin: oh, okay :P haha
me: There's nothing of interest to eat
9:27 AM Caitlin: i see :P
me: I ran out of ceral that fits my fiber diet
Caitlin: lol?? :p i ate apple jacks this morning. lolz
me: Was does Life come in such a small box...
*why
9:28 AM Caitlin: hahaa :P
me: And that was not figurative
9:29 AM Did you play the game?
Caitlin: i am failing poorly at donkey kong.
&yes i have been
i cant even like get anywhere
i keep dying
:P
9:30 AM me: Sadly, that's not the full game. The full game has...four levels I think. That has just the first one which repeats
Bot notice the girl at the highest platform
9:31 AM Caitlin: yes i see the girl :) i cant reach her though, its very hard :P
me: Darn, Ganondorf took Zelda! He now has the Triforce of Wisdom! Go Link -- save her!
Caitlin: i wish i could hop over the balls coming to me
lol!
me: Those 'balls' are barrels
Caitlin: gotcha ;P
9:32 AM me: And who do you think that girl is?
Caitlin: i never saw her before :P i have no idea
me: Pauline
Caitlin: ^^ never would have guessed ;)
me: Donkey Kong was the only game that she ever appeared it
9:33 AM Afterwards, Peace took the spotlight
What was Peace's original name until Super Mario 64 made its debut in 1996 on the N64 (I'm pulling these questions all from my head, so some information may not be right)
9:34 AM Caitlin: oh my gosh i almost got to the girl this time! i think i can do this x) &i never heard of peace.. =/ or pauline. but princess peach. -nods- :P you know a lot of facts about this
me: *peach, haha, sorry
9:35 AM Caitlin: haha ooh! :P
me: Peach's original name
What was it?
Caitlin: hmm. i think i may have been told her original name before but i cant remember it now :P what did it start with?
me: P
9:36 AM Princess T________
Okay, so it starts with T. I counted Princess as the start word, but that would've confused you
9:37 AM Caitlin: yikes. i dont knoww :P but if i wanted to be a cheater i would guess toadstool because thats what came up online ..shh.
9:38 AM me: Haha, cheater, eh? The internet is correct
Caitlin: :P haha. well i hope i know one of these questions so i can blow your mind away. otherwise i feel really ignorant and girly. :P
9:39 AM me: What game did Yoshi first appear in?
Caitlin: mario? he's the dino with the egg right?
me: He is a dinosaur
9:40 AM But what game? Has to be exact title and...the console it appeared on
Caitlin: a cute one :P
9:41 AM me: Give up?
Caitlin: steve do you want me to fail or whaaat? :P i really dont know? mario something? i always thought all the games were just mario
9:42 AM i guess when i was younger i didnt pay much attention :P
but i played mario a lot
me: Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Caitlin: i was close! i was going to guess super ninentdo and then some. :P
9:43 AM but i didnt guess it
haha
me: Even though games like Yoshi's Cookie was on the NES, it came after SMW as NES games were still in production for a short time afterwards, as most consoles today are. For example, the Wii may be out, but Gamecube games are still being released. Same with PS2.
9:44 AM Caitlin: hmm. okay
wowyoureallyknowalot
its impressive :P
me: Compared to most, I hardly know anything
9:45 AM Caitlin: more than me ;P
me: My knowledge is mostly basic Nintendo subjects
How many Pokemon were in the first two games (Red, Blue)?
9:46 AM Caitlin: oh my gosh! :D i<3pokemon. but i never counted how many. let me guess..
no chase told me this once
me: Don't count Mew
Caitlin: i think there was ike 250something...? :P
me: In the originals?
9:47 AM Caitlin: 100something? 150?
i have a book
somewhere..
it told me
:P
me: What's your final answer?
Caitlin: 150
me: Correct.
Caitlin: YAY!!
9:48 AM :D
omgyay!
wooot. :)
that just lifted my spirits. i feel more confident now :P
me: This one will lower them
Caitlin: lol!! wellthx.
:P
me: Who was the final boss in Super Mario Brothers 2?
9:49 AM Caitlin: some big thing. i bet he was scary. and his name may have started with a b.? :p
me: Bowser?
Caitlin: yeah i think thats the name i was thinking of :P
i couldnt remember it though
9:51 AM me: Out of the three SMB titled released (actually there was a fourth but it was considered SMB2 and was only released in Japan, as later when released to America on Super Mario All-Stars for the SNES, it was called The Lost Levels [I think...]), Bowser was the last boss in SMB and SMB3. So, you're incorrect, unless you live in Japan.
Caitlin: -smacks the table- :P og.
but i remmemer bowser
9:52 AM i beat him only once in one of the games. and it was fun.
:P
me: Do you give up?
Caitlin: yes :P
me: Wart.
Caitlin: hm
didnt know that
me: The game took place in Subcon, not the Mushroom Kingdom
9:53 AM Caitlin: i see
me: Including the future one coming out for the Wii, how many Mario Party games are there?
9:54 AM Caitlin: theres a mario party game? i never even heard of that before. i will give you a random number guess though :) 8.
me: You're right
Caitlin: haha no i'm not
:P
??
me: Yes, you are
Caitlin: :D oh, well then, i guess i'm pretty good? ;)
9:55 AM me: I may just let you borrow my N64 someday. You missed out on a lot there
Caitlin: :) that'd be cool. i dont even know what it looks like.. or do i.. i dont know
:P
me: I have Mario Party, Mario Party 2, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario 64, can't let you have Harvest Moon 64, and a lot more
9:56 AM Caitlin: awesome ^^
whats mario party like?
do they party. loljk
me: Let me get a wikipedia article for you
Caitlin: okay
9:57 AM me: "Mario Party is the first in a series of board game style video games for Nintendo platforms, featuring popular characters from the Mario series. It was released on the Nintendo 64 in Japan on December 18, 1998, followed by a North American release on February 8, 1999. It was released in Europe on March 9, 1999. The game has "spawned" seven sequels with Mario Party 8 as the most recent one, as well as Arcade, Game Boy Advance, and e-Reader versions, making a total of eleven games in the series."
9:58 AM Caitlin: thats cool =) i cannot believe i guessed 8 right. that blows my mind :P
me: I forgot all about the GBA version
Here, just read the text under Gameplay: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Party
10:00 AM Caitlin: the picture they show of mario party looks familiar
i bet i've seen it before :P
10:01 AM me: Did you read the Gameplay section?
Caitlin: yes:]
me: Does it sound interesting?
10:02 AM Caitlin: sure ^^ i like how the objective is to collect more stars than everybody else. i like stars :P
me: How many stars are there in Super Mario 64?
Caitlin: 64?
10:03 AM me: 120
Caitlin: oh, okay :P whats the 64 stand for?
me: For Nintendo 64
Caitlin: oh :P i get it now
10:04 AM me: The number 64 is for...I can't think of the term, but it's for the rendering of the polygons...no..darnit, I can't think of the word
Like the SNES had 32 and the Gamecube had 128.
10:05 AM Let me find that word. It's under the computer settings somewhere
Caitlin: okay
me: Nevermind, it isn't
Let me search for it
10:06 AM Caitlin: i've been trying to search for it too :P
me: 64 bits
Caitlin: hmm, okay
me: "It is a 64-bit processor, in that it has 64-bit registers, a 64-bit instruction set, and 64-bit internal data paths."

11 minutes
10:18 AM me: Hello
Caitlin: hello! i'm sorry, but i lost my internet. and i had to wait for it to come backk. it is so annoying. :P
10:19 AM and i never know when its going to happen
me: Well, at least I got some wcing exp and three parts accessed in Ganondorf's castle while you were away
10:20 AM Caitlin: haha thats good, glad to see you used your time wisely. :)
me: Yep. Did you get that quote I sent you?
Caitlin: nope :/ the last thing you said to me that i got was "64 bits"
me: I have 76,870 willows
Caitlin: wooo. thats a lot full ;]
me: Buddy:
"It is a 64-bit processor, in that it has 64-bit registers, a 64-bit instruction set, and 64-bit internal data paths."
10:21 AM Caitlin: -nods- good to know ^^
me: How many Zelda games were there for the N64?
Caitlin: 4
me: 2
10:22 AM Caitlin: okay. i was close :)
:P
me: For the SNES?
Caitlin: 3
me: 1
Caitlin: ack
me: For the NES?
Caitlin: 3
me: 2
10:23 AM What console or handheld is the next Zelda game going to appear on?
Internet lost again. More wcing

10 minutes
10:34 AM me: What console or handheld is the next Zelda game going to appear on?
10:35 AM Caitlin: okay. ahh this internet. so i ran over here in this house now. but i can only bear it here for an hour as there is little heat and its kinda coldddd :P
hm..lemme think about that question. :p
me: You need to have some guy set up a router
10:36 AM Caitlin: yeah, i need something. but its not just that, even when chase and i are here next to the internet thing we got set up we lose it here too. so the whole place has problems. :P
me: Contact Adam's Cable
Caitlin: my dad has to. he doesnt believe we have problems, cuz when he is here the internet is perfect.
:P
10:39 AM and i dont think i know the answer to that question..so i need to guess again (: ...what other handheld is there even aside from a gameboy? well and it will probably appearr on the wii or xbox or something like that..or wait. maybe a ps3. :P
me: ...
You did not just consider the Xbox 360 or PS3...
I did not just read that
Caitlin: lol! why. whats wrong witbh that?
:P
10:40 AM me: Xbox = Microsoft. PS3 = Sony. Wii = Nintendo. Loz = first party game which means that the owner of the console is the owner of the game
You'll never, ever, ever, see a Nintendo game on a system that isn't a Nintendo system
10:41 AM Caitlin: oh. :P i'm sorry i didnt know that..
me: And the Wii is wrong
However a sequel to Twilight Princess is in the making, but isn't really confirmed
10:42 AM Any other guesses?
Caitlin: i dont know what else there is left to guess :P
me: Answer: Nintendo DS
Caitlin: ahh.
okay
me: Name as many Game Boy's as you can
Caitlin: okay!
10:44 AM the really old like probably first nintendo gameboy, the big gray one y'know. :P um. gameboy color, pocket, advance. and i think thats all i know :P probably because thats all i ever played..wait and maybe the one with the screen you can draw on. i saw those before
10:45 AM me: The DS?
Caitlin: okay. i think thats what its probably called, yes :P
me: No. The DS is not a Game Boy
Caitlin: aw. i thought it was :P
it looks like one
lol
10:46 AM me: Nintendo has two handheld classes. The Game Boy, and the DS.
Caitlin: ooooh. okay
me: But: Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Pocket, and Gameboy Advance is correct.
Caitlin: :)
yay
10:47 AM wait theres another
i remember
oh man
whats it called
the advance folds and then theres this one that plays mini games
like mini things
and its rectangular like
me: Oh, that's just another forum of the GBA. It's the SP
*form
Caitlin: oooh! okay. :P yeah thats the name
10:48 AM me: I would consider that just a type of GBA, not as a GB. That's just my opinion though, but you're right.
Caitlin: :P okie dokie
me: You got three right, and one cheated answer.
10:49 AM Caitlin: cheated?
me: Let's resume
Caitlin: how did i cheat
:P
me: You said you did before
Buddy:
P
Princess T________
Okay, so it starts with T. I counted Princess as the start word, but that would've confused you

Caitlin:
yikes. i dont knoww :P but if i wanted to be a cheater i would guess toadstool because thats what came up online ..shh.
Caitlin: yes i cheated then but i havent done so since :P i promise
10:50 AM so i am doing okay thern
i dont know much
:P
me: You're doing good
Caitlin: (:
i like this
its very fun
10:51 AM me: I need to think of some more
Caitlin: :P
me: Name the four secret characters in Super Smash Brothers
No
Better yet
10:52 AM I'll name them, and you tell me which game they first appeared in
One's Luigi and another is Jigglypuff, so I'll exlude them
Caitlin: but i dont even know what super smash brothers is. i've heard it before
:P
10:53 AM me: Ness
10:54 AM It's a fighting game starring a variety of Nintendo characters. For example, Fox McCloud, Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Samus, Pikachu
Caitlin: oh, okay. hmm. whats ness then?
me: Ness is one of the four secret character that you must unlock
10:55 AM Caitlin: ooh , gotcha. and i'm to name what game they first appeared in..
-meep-
:P
me: Yes, or any game. And do not say Super Smash Brothers Melee. ;)
Caitlin: ...-gulps- never heard of a ness.soo..hm
me: He's from a SNES game
10:56 AM Caitlin: i doubt i played a snes before. :P
ummm
me: I played this game on an emulator a long time ago. I only got to the first part of it. I might download it again
You never played a SNES before? -eye twitches-
Caitlin: i dont think so..
10:57 AM me: Well, I must let you borrow that too
Caitlin: haha :P i musta missed out on a lot
me: brb
Caitlin: okay
10:58 AM me: back
I have to shovel soon
Caitlin: oh, okay. :P and hey guess what chase told me i did play a SNES before!
:P
but i thought what i was playing was a playstation
:P
me: Oh geez
10:59 AM Caitlin: no see, when i was like 8 i used to go play this game at my cousin's a lot so chase said it was one..i guess
:P
me: I dislike Sony and Microsoft. I refuse to buy any systems from them. PS2 is my last Sony gaming product
Caitlin: i probably thought everything was a playstation. haha
11:00 AM me: Nintendo has been around, in the gaming industry, since the later 1970's with Game & Watch.
Caitlin: i like nintendo
me: Sony and Microsoft are out for the money
11:01 AM Nintendo has been a caring company since before my siblings were born
Heck, even my grandmother
Caitlin: lol! :]
me: Nintendo was a playing card company in Japan in the 1800's
Late 1800's
Caitlin: i think you told me that once, and i remember thinking how weird that sounded
:P
11:02 AM me: When I did that speech last year in speech class on Nintendo
Caitlin: !! thats it! :P
me: And I think I got an 84 on it
11:03 AM Caitlin: :P -shakes head- well if that was true you deserved much better lol
me: No, I didn't deserve it
I sucked
But I worked on improving myself and got a 100 on every single speech afterwards
11:04 AM Caitlin: =]
me: What game series does Samus star in?
Caitlin: donkey kong. :P lol steve i have no clue
11:05 AM me: Metroid
Caitlin: i bet chase would know that
:P
me: I never said the answer to the Ness question
Caitlin: oh, yes! what was the answer?
me: Earthbound
Caitlin: ah
11:06 AM me: And the other unlockable character -- Captain Falcon
Caitlin: bird flock sounds like it could be the name of a game.
11:07 AM and a falcon is a bird so thats my silly guess. :P
hehe
me: No, I don't believe there's a single game called Bird Flock
Caitlin: snap
me: Answer: F-Zero
Caitlin: oh, wow. never heard of that ^^
me: It's a futurastic racing game
11:08 AM Caitlin: cool ^^
me: What about Fox McCloud?
Caitlin: fox trot v.4
11:09 AM hehe steve sorry i guessed. i dont know these ones(:
me: Your guesses crack me up
Caitlin: me too! ii am laughing so hard. :P
me: Answer: Starfox
Caitlin: Awwww! i shoulda known.
i knew it had fox in it
me: Kirby?
Caitlin: kirby?
me: What game series?
11:10 AM Caitlin: kirby adventures. isnt his game just called kirby
me: His series is just Kirby, and that game title is a correct game
Caitlin: :D haha woah go me.
me: 4 correct
Caitlin: yay
!
11:11 AM me: What about Link...what game?
Caitlin: zelda
me: Yes
Caitlin: :D i pay attention to you talk of him. oh yesh
11:12 AM me: Who is Wario's suspected brother? It is not confirmed whether they're related or not, but most of the community thinks that they are.
Caitlin: mario?
i always thought they were
lol
me: No
Waluigi
Caitlin: luigi
woah i was close.
:P
11:13 AM me: What game did Waluigi first appear in?
Caitlin: wario?
i played wario once. it frustrated me
me: Mario Tennis.
Caitlin: ah, i see
me: For the N64
11:14 AM I remember renting that game from Blockbuster all the time
Good memories
Caitlin: :P aw
-pokess- unblock craig.
Craig:
alright...
tell steve to add me in g talk he blocked me yesterday
and forgot to unblock me
me: I would set up matches where the computer would play each other and have fine tournaments. I got ticked off when I found out, after buying it, that you can't do that in the Gamecube Mario Tennis
11:15 AM Caitlin: :P aw. that sonds fun
*sounds
me: That explains why he wasn't on today
Caitlin: :P
11:16 AM me: He was bombarding me with messages while at my house yesterday, so I blocked him. :P
Caitlin: hahaha
:P
11:17 AM me: I'm running dry out of questions
Caitlin: aw ;P
me: What was Bowser's original name?
11:18 AM Caitlin: booster. he had an original name? bowsey. boaster. bigguy. bouncy. bowflex.
me: King Koopa
Caitlin: oooooooooooooh!
i heard that before
:P
11:20 AM i'm pretty bad with names
11:21 AM me: Well, it's all memorizing
Caitlin: if you want to talk to craig now we can stop the questions for the time being if you ran out :) it was fun. and i will have to go eat in 10 minutes anyways ^^
me: Not even. Just having it around you for years causes it to stick with you for life
Caitlin: :P haha
me: I was around games since I came home from the hospital
11:25 AM Caitlin: hey, sorry. happened to me, again. :P
11:26 AM me: :P
I didn't even notice
Caitlin: lolthx. :P
me: No, the green dot stayed green
Caitlin: ah, i see. its so weird. i am still connected just nothing works for so long until it comes back to life
11:27 AM me: My Gtalk freezes a lot
Caitlin: that stinks :P
did you say anything after i said 3rd grade
lol
me: I never saw anything about the 3rd grade
11:28 AM Caitlin: Stephen:
I was around games since I came home from the hospital

Caitlin:
hehe, its like second nature to you. :P i didnt grow up around them until 3rd grade.
:P
then i got kicked out
me: Meh, it's first nature
Caitlin: :P hehe
me: Funny thing is that I really don't like playing games. I like making and watching them
11:29 AM Caitlin: (: yeah. and reading about them too?
me: That too
Well, I better go shovel before I'm yelled at
11:30 AM Plus I smell fiber
Caitlin: haha! okay =) i am gonna eat lunch and warm up next door &read
i will go back later online okay?
me: Okay, see you soon
Yes
Caitlin: talk to ya later(:
me: We shall study for Spanish then
Caitlin: okay sounds good!
11:31 AM me: As our English test will probably be pushed to Monday
Caitlin: i hope so!
me: But I'm not going to overestimate that, as that's an error in decision making
Caitlin: xD hahahaaa
true true
:P
me: If you get into a car with another teenager, you have a 300% chance of dying
11:32 AM Caitlin: o.O :P
me: See you
Caitlin: hehe byebye steve

Now for your daily blog special:

Picture of the Day

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Have a good one.

No comments: