Wednesday, March 28, 2007

okay so my day

okay well my day is kinda boring but im very happy about it, i have 4 subs!!! wooot! but in 7th and 8th period we're watching the miracle of birth, im not very stoked about it. i will be sure to post about how it is in complete detail so that you might all invision the sick disturbing thoughts that will enter my head, i am hoping this movie will not scare me into chastity. anyways im going to go to english with buddy foote and caitlen soon, with a sub, itll be a good day, until next time friends byeeee

-joey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol Joey you spelt my name wronggg xD Caitlin. But it's no biggie, was just tempted to correct you.

Oh and the post you posted before this, is very strangeeee. Haha. lol @ talking cigarette lighters wearing beanie hats.

Hip hip hooray I can roll my r's! -dances- rrrrrr :)