Monday, May 01, 2006

Akward -- In A Good Way

You know what's really akward? Having two computers that are both on right next to you while you're doing stuff on both of them that are totally different from each other. For example, I have my laptop sitting on my computer desk with Runescape playing as I type this up right now. I'm currently getting certain skills to 60 and then I plan on getting my combat level up. But anyhow, this is strange because you get confused over which keyboard is which. Well...for example, I was typing up a pre chemistry project report for a pre chem project we're doing while playing Runescape, fishing in Caterby. Craig PMs me asking where the blue dragons were because he forgot (by the way, Craig got a whip). So I'm typing to him "Talvery" and nothing comes up. So I keep on typing it over and over again and still nothing is being seen on the screen. I test to see if the laptop froze but it was still running smoothly like it never did before. I look over at my desktop and see:

"Talverytalverytalverytal"

This was written right at the end of a sentence I typed up. So I realized after that little incident that I was using the wrong keyboard, and it really isn't hard to do either. I even do the same thing for the mouse. I'll be search around a site, go do something, and come back and resume clicking around when in fact I'm clicking all over Runescape walking around and screwing myself up. Why do I do this then? It's very convient. If one computer freezes, I can use the other. Or if I'm bored on Runescape fishing, I can watch a funny movie on YouTube about Runescape. I love it. I wish I came up with the idea sooner. Hopefully I'll someday master the art of two computers side-by-side.

Also while picking a topic for speech class today over at the computers, I showed my friend, Josh, this blog and he was stating how akward it was with all of the pictures of the people in our school on it. Well, I like to share pictures and plus any picture I take I share. So be careful the next time I take a picture then. And in some cases, a movie.

Have a good one.

No comments: