Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's That Time Again

Yay, it's that time of the week again! The time when I, Caitlin, get to write and post my own entry here at Buddy Foote's Blog :) I look forward to this time all week.. and I think I even mention every entry how I feel special writing here ;-) I feel I should always start off too by saying this is me so people just "know" for sure. Let's see what I have to say this week...

Our finals in our elective classes began for the most part this week at the place I like to call school. That means all that stands between me and my summer vacation now are the major class finals. Out of all of them, Geometry is what I fear the most... =/ Ug I won't even get started going into my complaints about my least favorite subject to learn.

Tomorrow is Memorial Day, and we have no school. I am enjoying my Memorial Day weekend, and hope you are too. :) I went over to my friend Heather's house after school Friday, and when I came back late that night there was a new hammock hanging between one tree, and a wooden swinging bench on another. They are very cool :) I guess this was an attempt to replace my wooden childhood swingset & slide which was taken down forever that day too. We used to have a hammock when I was real little, but I think this one is new, and anyways it's a lot of fun to go in! My brother discovered that laying sideways, flat on your stomache, while using your hands to push yourself off the ground and forward makes you swing really fast, and add listening to an iPod in there too makes it one really sweet afternoon :P I can't wait to spend a lot of my upcoming lazy, warm, summer, afternoons sitting there under the cool trees, reading a good book, or listening to my iPod, while looking up between the leaves at the clear blue sky with the wind gently brushing against my bare skin. Wow sounds good already, tehe can't wait! :D

I had plenty of fun at my friend's house that Friday night too. I met a new girl, named Karissa, who is 10 years old and goes to a neighboring school district. Not sure if she is related to my friend or not, but she came to hang out with us anyways. She was visting some relatives I guess. She was quite the 10 year old may I add...err hmm... lemme just stop there. xD Later on we went to feed my friend's horse, chickens, dog, cats, and saw the cows and stuff. I love seeing Belle, the horse, whenever I go over. She's sweet and a pretty tan color. We also played with glow sticks, danced in front of a mirror, tried calling Buddy Foote, hid in a closet, checked out a tree hut, ate cake, played pin the tail on the donkey, set up but never played pin the nose on the clown, and talked to her baby cousin Colby who only seems to like and say whatever Heather does, and when I pretend that she made me cry she looks like she's going to laugh at me, but is cute as a button anyways [; I also left my purse at her house.. which is a very bad thing which I hope does not become a habit.

I also went a few places Saturday but nowhere worth explaining. Wow, if I really want too, I sure can write a lot. I hope that's okay.. it's fun too. Plus makes my entries fit in with Buddy Foote's nice & long ones! Now it is getting late, and I believe Steve is staying over his friend's house tonight, so I should get going myself. One last thing! The layout for this blog has somewhat truly begun! I found some codes, now just to see what I want to make of them [; Have a Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: