Friday, May 05, 2006

Old Law Running Movie

Back in April 8th of this year I created my first little Runescape clip with a screen recorder but never uploaded it onto here. It's no edited masterpiece or anything, but it's something that I thought I'd share. With some negative comments from the YouTube community, I'm going to still post it here. Hopefully my audience is a lot more mature and kind. Anyway, here's just a small five minute or so clip of Runescape gameplay involving me running laws before the pure essence update came about. I never ran laws since then or probably since I made this video. I probably ran more than 1,000 laws in my time of playing. It got my magic level up quite a bit.





I know you cannot see the text too well (I swore I used to be able to when I first uploaded it) but I bet if you move your head slowly toward the screen that you'll make out some phrases.

I sort of gave up on the school hidden camera thing. I made another one the day after the Spencer one starring my home ec. class, but I'm too lazy to upload that and the time it takes to convert to .avi, edit, change the MB of the file, and then upload to YouTube is just a lot, about two hours or more. And the fact that I'm going turket hunting in the morning means that I can't stay up until midnight like I normally do. I'll get it on here sooner or later. In the mean time, I do have older videos of shots on my school bus, Bus 20, with Hesser doing stange acts so maybe I'll get those on here...

Now I'm getting tired of typing already and I swear it's 90 degress in this room, so I'm going to say the following fast: We had state testing called the TerraNovas Thursday and Friday that were extremely simple, we had a Cinco de Mayo party today, 8th period, in my Spanish class, and my current goal is Runescape is getting my fletching to 60.

Have a good night, or day, or whatever.

No comments: