Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm Back On the SAPI

I'm back on my good ol' SAPI (San Andreas Paranormal Investigators). I was talking to Unleased in Runescape just around eight before (who is playing the game again) and I thought, "Hey, why not stop by for old times sake to post." Well, I'm back. I advise that you go there and check out the forums and maybe join. I went there everyday seeing if anything new was going on, but besides of a new red skin, the place was dead. But with Unleased and me around, it'll be alive again. Just wish Drake would go back there. Plus I wish I was an admin. Then I'd add some mods like an arcade and Java-based chat room. I put up a new debate in my debating forum also on Area 51.

Link to the SAPI.

Finals are here (my speech one is tomorrow, oh God) so I may be absent from here. Actually I didn't expect to post anything today but SAPI popped up and you know, I had to post my reunion with it. Shit, I should be in bed now.

Have a good day.

No comments: