Friday, May 12, 2006

A New Goal

I am going to strive for a new goal here. No, not with Runescape or anything of that kind but with this blog itself. Here's my goal: Post a blog entry everyday. I have a hard time doing this as I tried many times in the past, but I'm going to strive for this goal and make sure that every single day that you type in this URL that there's something new, unless you hit the refresh button every second. Don't expect a micracle. I don't care what I post either. Maybe a picture or a set of pictures. Maybe a movie. Maybe a conversation or interview with somebody. Maybe a little rant. Maybe a little passage from my life's story. And while at this, we'll also have Caitlin posting every once in a while too, adding extra taste to the new treat you're going to get. I want to build a small fan base or reader base of some sort, and by leaving old posts around become stale won't attract audience appeal at all. Everyday my Google Desktop pops up with a new blog entry by some blog I went onto on Blog Explosion, something new every day. I want to do this also. Maybe I'll even scan my homework and notes and post it on here. At least something to be new.

Also speaking of new stuff, expect a whole new layout soon, being worked on by Caitlin and I. Maybe you'll see a sneak preview of it when we're partically done with it.

Also my blog was considered a spam blog for some odd reason so now I have a word vertication to type in before I post. I'd like to inform Blogger than I'm not spamming whatsoever...

Have a good day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hola [: OoH happy biRthday to your brother-in-Law !

Wow..it's 9:50 at night, and I just came to check your blog quick and there was all this interesting stuff to read, see & look at =) It definately was appealing to me and makes me want to come back again, haha =D Yay, yes yes can't wait! You need an awesome layout to make your blog super attractive! It's gonna be greaaat =) Yayyay =) By the way, I was looking at the black&white layout I have for my site now, and it has that text in the banner sort of..I just colored it gray rather than left it clear...hmmm my mind is wondering with many ideas when I get on a roLL :P

I'm gonna try, try to keep this comment short which is so impossible for me to do! I just want to add quick, way to go with your presentation in pre-chem today! It was fantasic -claps- =) Okie dOkie..goooodniiight<3=)