Friday, May 12, 2006

Walking Around P2P #1




Just a nine minute long Runescape clip of gameplay walking around a member server from Seers' Village to Caterby. Not exciting at all, but I love to make videos of my gameplay and share them on here. Like I said on my first blog entry today, at least it's something new to have for my readers and for audience appeal. I want to maybe (when I play Runescape) make a short (meaning below ten minutes) of Runescape whenever I do, even if I'm just killing baby blue dragons the whole time. It'll be more exciting when I step into gear and do some quests though. For example, I want to get the cutscene from "Recipe For Disaster" that Craig told me about.

This video features me first at a bank in Seers' Village fletching the last of my maple logs into maple longbows I had after cutting probably more than three thousand logs or more. I then walked down to Caterby, selling all 2k+ maple longs and 700+ maple shorts. I then just walk around Caterby while talking to Dante, a buddy who reads this blog, and checking some stuff out. The text is really hard to read in this video -- please don't strain your eyes if you watch. At least the personel messages are hard to read. Anyway, people were making fun of Zezima (like always) at the fishing spots at Caterby. I tell them that he's a 21-year old male but they said that he's either a female or a transexual, but I guess they never read the EXCLUSIVE Zezima Interview as seen on tip.it. I would point them into that location, however I would be reported for advertising websites.

Wow, three posts in one day...

No comments: