Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Foote's Daily Statements

Once in a while if I have nothing too specific to place in a post, I'm just going to post an entry once in a while ranting or talking about anything. I'm just stating this to make some things clear.

  • Craig is doing it so I might as well too. Craig, when he was here today, told me his goals that he wants to achieve in Runescape which involves runecrafting lots of nature runes, getting mining and smithing both to 85, and making a ton of steel platebodies and high alching them all for 1,200 gp each -- a great plan indeed! So, I've been basing a plan in my head lately. I had many plans in the past. My last plan was to get my fletching to 60, then get my mining to 60, and then to get my prayer to 43. I achieved the fletching level even going over, skipped the mining, and then went right to getting prayer up at the blue dragon den in the Talvery Dungeon. I never, ever stick to my goals full out. Craig, however, does and he has the patience to pull through with everything. So far my currect plan is this:
1. Get prayer to 43
2. Do slayer tasks until my combat level is 80

I didn't work on the other 3/4 of my plan yet...but I probably won't be able to get my level to 80, as in having the patience for it...
  • I have about 15-16 more days of school left, and then my freshman year is over!
Have a good day.

No comments: